60

Chapter 60 Old Friends

On a weekend morning, You Ming was sleeping with Gu Yun in his arms, and suddenly she moved.

You Ming was a light sleeper, and would wake up at the slightest movement. When he saw Gu Yun getting up, he asked, "Why don't you sleep a little longer? It's still early. There are no classes today."

Gu Yun was putting on a piece of clothing, and she answered without turning her head, "Zhang Ying's cousin is coming today. Her cousin seems to be in a bad mood. I will go with her to pick him up. You can continue to sleep."

When he heard Zhang Ying's name, You Ming's expression faded a little. He still remembered that when they first met, she mistook him for her uncle. Although he knew that Gu Yun and she had a good relationship, he still couldn't like that girl. Soon, You Ming knew why he couldn't like Zhang Ying anymore.

He just nodded lightly, told Gu Yun to be careful, and didn't say anything more.

Gu Yun knew that he had some grudges against Zhang Ying in his heart, smiled, and went over to kiss him, "Have a good rest at home, I will be back in the afternoon." She stroked his handsome eyebrows, in fact, he didn't look old at all, but he had a more mature temperament than their peers.

You Ming's face softened a little, squeezed her hand, smiled at her, "Well, come back early."

Gu Yun took her wallet and went out to school. She and Zhang Ying met at the school gate.

When she arrived, Zhang Ying was already there. It seemed that although she complained, she was still very nervous about her brother. She actually got up so early to wait. She usually got up on time for class.

Zhang Ying saw Gu Yun coming from a distance and waved at her, "Xiao Yun, here, here!"

Gu Yun walked closer and laughed at her, "You said you hated your brother the most, why did you get up early today to pick him up? I think you are just saying one thing and thinking another."

Zhang Ying smiled a little embarrassedly. She really didn't like this cousin, but wasn't he also her brother? And the sooner he settled down, the sooner he would feel at ease. It was really that he was too troublesome and had a very vicious mouth. She held Gu Yun's hand and said, "Xiao Yun, please accompany me for a while. I'll treat you to dinner after we're done." She asked Gu Yun to come because she was afraid that her brother would get angry again. She couldn't persuade him by herself, so it would be better if there was an outsider.

Gu Yun was amused, but nodded seriously, "You said you would treat me to a meal. I sacrificed my weekend time to accompany you."

Zhang Ying put her hands together and thanked, "Yes, yes, Xiao Yun is the best! You don't accompany your family to pick up my cousin during the holidays!"

Gu Yun was amused by her funny look. She clapped her hands together, "Have you had breakfast? If not, let's eat quickly and go to the station. I don't know when your cousin will come. What if we are late?"

Zhang Ying was also hungry after what she said. She said nonchalantly, "Let him wait when he comes! Nothing is more important than eating. Let's go eat!" Then she took Gu Yun to a newly opened breakfast shop next to the school. It was already 1979, and the government said that reform was needed, so there were some small vendors on the street.

The place Zhang Ying brought Gu Yun to was a delicious steamed bun shop next to their school. Their steamed buns were fragrant and crispy, so Zhang Ying ordered two at once. Gu Yun ate little in the morning, so she only ordered one.

After they finished eating, they went to the train station.

When they arrived at the station, there were not many people, so Zhang Ying saw the tall and thin figure in the crowd at a glance. She waved and shouted, "Zhang Jiakang! Here!"