41

Chapter 41 Caught

You Ming glanced in the direction of the bedroom. He was always calm, but now he seemed a little unnatural. He coughed and asked Gu Xiang, "Why did you come here today?" and welcomed him into the living room.

Gu Xiang came to say goodbye to You Ming today. Teacher You helped them a lot in the past six months in City B. He thought he had to come and say hello before going home for the summer vacation. He originally wanted to come with his sister. He waited for a long time downstairs of her dormitory, but was told that she had gone out early in the morning. Gu Xiang had no choice but to come alone.

He saw that You Ming looked a little strange, and felt strange in his heart but did not show it. He smiled and replied: "Teacher You, please take good care of my brother and me in the past six months. Isn't it almost summer vacation? I just wanted to come and say hello to you before going home." After that, he put the fruit he bought on the table in the living room.

You Ming's whole mind was on Gu Yun upstairs, and he didn't care what Gu Xiang said. He just hoped that she would not come out at this time, otherwise it would be difficult to explain. He asked Gu Xiang to sit in the living room first and went to pour him a glass of water.

Gu Yun was changing clothes in the bedroom on the second floor and didn't hear the movement on the first floor. You Ming's clothes were too big for her, and her shoulders were exposed when she wore a shirt. The key point is that the pants are too big, the trouser legs are rolled up several times, and the waist is falling down. She wanted to find a pin to tighten the waist, but she looked around the room but couldn't find one. So she went directly to the staircase and asked You Ming: "You Ming, do you have a pin at home? This dress is too big."

You Ming was carrying a glass of water to the living room at this time. When he heard Gu Yun's voice, he almost dropped the glass in his hand. He calmed down and looked at Gu Xiang in the living room.

Gu Xiang looked upstairs in the direction of the bedroom with a startled look, "Xiao Yun?"

You Ming followed his gaze and looked upstairs, only to see Gu Yun's disheveled clothes, with her snow-white shoulders still faintly exposed. He closed his eyes. What was supposed to come would come sooner or later, but today was not a good time...

Gu Xiang was a little slow to react. He looked at You Ming in disbelief: "Teacher You, why is Xiao Yun in your house?" And she was in this state. The clothes she was wearing were obviously men's... Thinking of this, he stood up in a flash and looked at You Ming with both surprise and anger.

Gu Xiang clenched his fists, veins on the back of his hands throbbed slightly, his eyes were red, and he asked You Ming in a bad tone: "What did you do to my sister?!"

You Ming knew that he had misunderstood when he saw Gu Xiang's angry look. He quickly organized some words in his mind that would not make Gu Xiang so angry, and said seriously: "Gu Xiang, calm down, sit down and listen to me first. Xiaoyun..."

Unexpectedly, she was interrupted by Gu Xiang before she finished speaking. He took a few steps forward, staring at You Ming with his eyes, clenching his gums, as if he was going to punch him at any time, "Calm down? My sister showed up in a man's house in such a state, how can you ask me to be calm!" It was obvious that he had already regarded You Ming as a beast who was playing with a little girl.

Gu Yun, who was upstairs, was also stunned when she heard Gu Xiang's voice. Why did her brother come here at this time? Just now, she didn't look carefully and didn't notice that there was anyone downstairs. For a moment, her heart was a little flustered. Although she wanted to let him find her naturally, she was now disheveled and anyone who saw her would misunderstand her. She didn't know what he would think of You Ming.