55

Chapter 55 Marriage

But I heard Ma Xiaotong gossiping, "That woman has been acting coquettishly and asking Cao Kaijin to accompany her. How can she be worthy of Cao Zhiqing." Ma Xiaotong thought of the scene she saw and shook her head, "This man has a bad taste. Tsk tsk, a flower stuck in cow dung." Ma Xiaotong didn't expect to remember him at first sight and recognize him in the vast crowd. If there was no woman beside him, I should have gone up to say hello to him.

Ma Xiaotong talked to herself, not noticing that Gu Yun's face was getting more and more embarrassed. You Ming also looked at her expressionlessly.

Gu Yun glanced at You Ming's face, and seeing that Ma Xiaotong was about to talk about Cao Kaijin, she interrupted her and said, "By the way, Xiaotong. I'm getting married. On the tenth day of the lunar year, come over to have some fun."

Ma Xiaotong was about to continue gossiping about Cao Kaijin when she heard Gu Yun say this. Before she could react, she looked at Gu Yun, "What? Getting married? Who's getting married?"

Seeing that Gu Yun was still smiling at her, she was shocked and said, "You're getting married?!" She suspected that she had heard it wrong. How could Gu Yun get married so early?

Gu Yun smiled and nodded. She took You Ming's hand and introduced him to her, saying, "This is my fiancé, You Ming."

You Ming's face was indifferent.

Ma Xiaotong looked at Gu Yun and You Ming in shock, and it took her a long time to come back to her senses. She had never heard that Gu Yun had a partner, so why was she suddenly getting married? When Cao Zhiqing saved Gu Yun, she had imagined that there might be some romantic love stories between them. Now one of them and the other has a partner. But this man has a good temperament, and he and Gu Yun are really a perfect match. She wanted to ask how they knew each other, but You Ming didn't give her a chance.

You Ming had been watching the two of them talking quietly, and when he saw that Ma Xiaotong's eyes were full of gossip again, he took Gu Yun's hand and prepared to leave.

Gu Yun shook his hand, turned to Ma Xiaotong and said, "Remember to come to the wedding on the tenth day. We will talk about the past then. He and I have some things to buy, so I will leave first."

Ma Xiaotong just watched the cold-faced man take Gu Yun away...

After walking away, Gu Yun glanced at You Ming's face and said with a smile, "Are you jealous?"

Her eyes curved into crescents, and she looked at him with a smile. You Ming's face softened a little, and he squeezed her hand, "No, let's go somewhere else to look at clothes."

After Gu Yun and You Ming went to the county several times, they had almost all the things they needed for the wedding. They hurried to get the marriage certificate before the Civil Affairs Bureau closed for the New Year holiday. When Liu Hehua asked them when they would get the marriage certificate, she was still a little upset. She had forgotten about it when she came back, and she hadn't brought You Ming's household registration book with her. But she saw him smile at her gently, and then took out his household registration book from his luggage...

At this time, Gu Yun was holding the marriage certificate that looked like a medal in her hand, and she was still a little confused. She became a married woman like this? Just a piece of paper, without any sense of reality, she seemed to be unable to feel the difference between her who was married now and her who was unmarried yesterday.

Seeing her staring at the marriage certificate in a daze, You Ming felt soft in his heart. From now on, she would be his wife, and they would have a family. Dad and Mom, did you see it? He chuckled, held her hand, and said softly, "Let's go home."