5

Chapter 5 Zhang Chaoyang

Thinking of this, Gu Yun said seriously: "Auntie Hu, thank you for worrying about me and paying attention to Huang and Zhang all the time. But, women who worry too much will easily get wrinkles, so you'd better work less." After saying that, she rolled her eyes secretly and turned to pick rice in another empty field.

Hu Ercui's face froze and she spat, "You dead girl, you want to eat swan meat. The educated youth from the city can look up to you."

She was average-looking and not good-looking, while Liu Hehua was a flower in the village back then, so her appearance was naturally often compared with Liu Hehua. Hu Ercui hated it every time she heard others talk about her appearance. Gu Yun's words just hit her heart.

Gu Yun didn't take Zhang Chaoyang and Huang Lili's affairs to heart. She just wanted to pick more rice, develop more space, and grow more food to make life better for her family. Although Gu Jianguo and Liu Hehua were both good at work, they only had 500 kilograms of food and a few dozen yuan from the team after working for a year. There was no other income.

The annual tuition and book fees for the original owner and her brother were a big expense. Life at home was very tight, and they usually had mixed grain porridge with vegetables. Gu Yun was injured these days, and Liu Hehua felt sorry for her daughter. She had been making rice with egg custard for Gu Yun, while she and Gu Jianguo had to eat mixed grain porridge. She was eager to improve their lives, and she really couldn't bear to see the couple eating mixed grain porridge.

Gu Yun thought that the core of this body had been replaced by her, and the previous secret love and open love had gone with the original owner and had nothing to do with her anymore.

But she didn't expect that God was unwilling to let her go.

The next day, Gu Yun went out to pick rice as usual, but she saw a couple hiding behind a tree on the road. She didn't want to disturb the couple, and was just about to sneak away. Unexpectedly, he stepped on a stone, which made a sound and startled the couple.

The young couple separated quickly, and the three of them were stunned when they saw each other's appearance. The couple was Zhang Chaoyang and Huang Lili.

Gu Yun didn't expect it to be such a coincidence that he met Zhang Chaoyang under such circumstances.

Gu Yun looked at the two people in front of him carefully. Zhang Chaoyang was handsome. From Gu Yun's perspective in his previous life, he was also a handsome man. Huang Lili was also a rare beauty, with a melon-seed face and big eyes. She wore a white dress, her waist was not even a hand's length, her figure was slender, and she had a kind of delicate beauty. Standing next to the tall and handsome Zhang Chaoyang, they were indeed a good match.

However, why did he look at her with such a defensive look, and hide Huang Lili behind him? Gu Yun secretly laughed, what's the point, as if he was afraid that she would do something to Huang Lili.

Sure enough, the handsome young man said bluntly: "Gu Yun, if you have anything to say, come to me, don't embarrass Lili."

Gu Yun was embarrassed, he really thought she was a vicious female partner. She didn't say anything yet, and she really just happened to pass by. .

As for the original owner, she had heard that Huang Lili and Zhang Chaoyang were close, so she was alone at home for two days and went to the field where Huang Lili worked to pull out a piece of rice seedlings she had planted. Apart from that, she didn't do anything vicious to Huang Lili.

Seeing that Gu Yun had not said anything, Zhang Chaoyang thought that she was still angry and was afraid that she would do something to hurt Huang Lili, so he said again: "Gu Yun, I tell you, don't do anything rash in broad daylight."