47

Chapter 47 Movie

Gu Yun looked at her graceful back and couldn't help but sneer. They were old classmates, and now she was so enthusiastic. Why didn't she come to see You Ming during the seven years he was in Hebian Village?

You Ming put his arm around her shoulders and said with a smile, "What's wrong? Everyone's gone, and you're still not happy?"

Before she could settle the score with him, Gu Yun rolled her eyes at him and asked, "Did you have a relationship with Zeng Yan before?"

Seeing her jealous look, he felt happy in his heart. He leaned close to her ear and said, "I had a relationship with a girl named Gu Yun. It started four years ago, until now, and will continue in the future."

Gu Yun didn't expect You Ming to say such sweet words. Her ears turned red. She glared at You Ming in shame, pushed him away and walked forward alone. You Ming was so amused that he kept looking at her with a smile from behind.

Gu Yun in front could hear his laughter from such a distance. The anger in her heart gradually disappeared, and he smiled more and more. Given time, he will surely become the smiling boy again.

You Ming was tall and had long legs, and he caught up with Gu Yun in a short while. He held her in his arms and asked, "Are you angry, huh?"

She didn't say anything. In fact, from his attitude, she could tell that Zeng Yan had a one-sided love for him. But... she glanced at You Ming's handsome face and sighed. Good-looking men also have shortcomings, they are too attractive.

You Ming saw her sighing at his face, and thought that something dirty was on her face, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Yun shook her head and said nothing.

You Ming smiled and said, "Don't be angry. She was my classmate when I was studying abroad. After graduation, I returned to China and she came back too. Later, I was demoted and we lost contact. Two months ago, she heard from somewhere that I was back and came to find me. It happened that we were both in the same major, and she used some connections to transfer to our laboratory."

Gu Yun stared at him with wide eyes. It turned out that she wanted to spend every day with him in the laboratory! Thinking that she only saw You Ming once a week, Gu Yun's heart was sour.

Seeing her frowning, You Ming smiled even more deeply, and after a while he slowly said, "But I didn't agree."

Hearing this, Gu Yun also knew that he was teasing her, and immediately said angrily, "Are you still going to the movies?"

"Look, look, let's go." You Ming held back his smile and stopped her from going to the cinema, but his eyes full of smiles could not be covered up.

When the two of them arrived at the cinema, Gu Yun was stunned when she saw the movies being shown. How could she forget that the movies at that time were all model operas. The types and themes were far less rich than those in the present world. She randomly chose one and went to buy tickets with You Ming.

She felt sleepy during the movie and thought vaguely that it would be better to stay at home with him, at least he could have a good rest at home.

Turning around, she saw You Ming watching the movie intently. He didn't usually look like someone who would watch this type of movie. Could it be the difference in spiritual culture between people of different eras?

You Ming stared at the screen, thinking of how cute and charming Gu Yun looked when she was wearing a red dress just now. He felt that Gu Yun had been looking at him, so he asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Yun looked at him, then at the screen, and after a moment's hesitation, she asked, "Is the movie good?"

When she asked, You Ming thought that she had discovered his thoughts, and nodded with a strange look on his face, saying, "It's pretty good."

Gu Yun said "Oh" in disappointment, and said nothing. Originally, she thought that if he didn't want to watch it, they would go home.

Seeing her reaction, You Ming immediately realized that he was wrong. He went over to ask Gu Yun, "Don't you want to watch it?"

Gu Yun shook her head, "Wait until you finish watching it before going back." You Ming regretted his quick words just now. He coughed awkwardly, "Actually, I've seen this movie before. If you don't want to watch it, let's go home." After saying that, he took her hand and left the cinema without waiting for Gu Yun's answer.

Gu Yun was wondering how he could go home just like that, as she was watching the movie with great interest just now.

After returning, You Ming made a few dishes casually. After the two of them finished eating, they washed the dishes and it was almost time to go to bed.

When Gu Yun came out of the shower, You Ming was leaning against the bedside reading a book. He saw that Gu Yun's hair was still dripping with water, and he looked down along the water droplets, and his eyes became deeper. He waved at her.

Gu Yun thought he was going to help her wipe her hair, so she walked over and sat beside him, letting him wipe her hair. However, she did not notice that You Ming's eyes were fixed on her chest for a long time.

As he wiped, You Ming's hand gradually felt wrong, and Gu Yun realized why he was in a hurry to come back from the cinema! She pinched him shyly, but he did not move. He looked gentle and gentle, but she did not expect his muscles to be so hard. Her strength was like a cat's scratch, which made You Ming's heart itchy, and his movements became more intense. Soon, Gu Yun had no extra thoughts to think about anything else.

After a while of entanglement, they were sweating again. You Ming took Gu Yun to the bathroom to wash and then fell asleep with her in his arms.

Gu Yun seemed to hear someone talking when she was half asleep and half awake, and she was startled awake.

The voice continued, "Dad, Mom, I'm sorry for you..."

She looked at You Ming beside her in astonishment. His brows were wrinkled, and he was still saying something in his mouth, and he was choking, but the speed was too fast for her to hear clearly.

He looked very painful, as if he was having a nightmare. Gu Yun was a little worried, so she shouted, "You Ming", "You Ming?"

Seeing no response, she pushed him.

You Ming opened his eyes and was stunned for a while. After seeing Gu Yun beside him, he hugged her tightly in his arms, as if he was afraid that she would disappear out of thin air.

Gu Yun knew that he was in a bad mood, so she quietly let him hold her. After a while, she whispered, "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?"

You Ming's sleepy voice sounded, saying, "I dreamed of the year when the accident happened at home. My parents were gone, and I was very scared. I looked for you everywhere, but I couldn't find you." He paused and buried his head in her chest, "Xiao Yun, don't leave me." The fear of not being able to find her in the dream was even greater than when he lost his parents. He couldn't imagine what he would become without her.

Gu Yun gently stroked his hair and said softly, "I'm here and I will never leave. We will have a home in the future and you will never be alone again." Then she hugged him with her other hand and said, "Don't be afraid, I'm with you, go to sleep."