4

Chapter 4 Space 2

The woman's expression softened when she saw Gu Yun's harsh expression. Seeing Gu Yun holding a large bowl, she quickly took it from him, muttering, "Your mother is such a fool. You just woke up and your injury hasn't healed yet, and she asked you to run around in the dark with a large bowl. What if you fall again?"

In the original owner's memory, she knew the conflict between Wang Sanfeng and Liu Hehua very well. , Gu Yun had no choice but to smile and reply, "Grandma, you are afraid that you and grandpa are hungry and tired, so you asked me to bring it over, so that you and grandpa don't have to worry about me getting hurt and have to run to my house again."

The old lady heard it and said angrily, "You are such a naughty girl. I don't know who you learned this slick tongue from. You are not like your stupid father at all." Although she said so, the old lady smiled at the corners of her eyebrows and eyes.

Gu Laogen in the other room heard the voice of his granddaughter. Sure enough, Gu Jianguo looked about 70% like Gu Laogen, both with thick eyebrows, big eyes and honest looks. Seeing that his granddaughter's face was a little red, he knew that she had recovered well. He didn't say much, just asked when she woke up and whether her head still hurt.

Before leaving, the old lady opened the treasure cabinet in her room and took out a few White Rabbit candies for Gu Yun. Gu Yun ate the sweet candies and was touched. White Rabbit candies are hard to come by, and the old lady had kept them for who knows how long, and the candies are a little sticky. She secretly made up her mind to visit the two old people often in the future. The old people are most afraid of loneliness. The unreliable third uncle is rarely at home. On weekdays, there are only two old people at home, and they are probably very lonely.

When Gu Yun returned home, Gu Jianguo and Liu Hehua had already put the dishes on the table, waiting for her to come back and eat.

When Liu Hehua saw her coming back, she asked, "Has your grandma eaten?"

"Not yet, she is packing things." Gu Yun replied.

"That's perfect, let's have some chicken soup to calm down." Wang Sanfeng didn't like Liu Hehua, but Liu Hehua was nice to Wang Sanfeng. After the separation, Liu Hehua would never forget to send a portion to the old lady whenever there was something delicious at home.

Although Liu Hehua was hot-tempered, she knew what was going on. A daughter-in-law and a mother-in-law, fighting for the same man, aren't they natural enemies? How can they get along well? It's good now. Liu Hehua didn't expect to get along with her mother-in-law as close as mother and daughter. Look at Li Meili, isn't she even more annoying to the old lady? Just because the old lady is an elder and treats her children well, she can't treat her badly.

At night, Gu Yun lay in bed with her eyes half closed, trying to sleep, and suddenly remembered the rapeseed she had randomly scattered in the space. She closed her eyes and came to the space with a silent thought.

To Gu Yun's surprise, the rapeseed she had planted in the afternoon had sprouted, and the seedlings were all very fresh. The plants here grow so fast that Gu Yun felt that she would never have to worry about the vegetables at home again.

And I don't know what happened to the chicken. I have to check it out tomorrow morning. Gu Yun fell asleep with excitement.

The next morning, after breakfast, Gu Yun waited for Gu Jianguo and Liu Hehua to leave the room, then took a bowl of water from the space, caught the chicken yesterday, and fed it with the spiritual water. Gu Yun felt that the chicken's feathers were brighter than yesterday, and its comb was redder, but not very obvious. She planned to feed it for a few more days.