Prologue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Any unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any informational storage and retrieval system, without express written permission from the author/publisher.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story occasionally contains strong/ vulgar language and some mature content (psychology, mental health issues, raw humor, and behaviors) which are intended for legal age and open-minded audience.

I am not an expert in psychology, neither a psychologist, but rest assured that every information I'll give in this story are eligible and facts.

I'll give you the rights to judge, but your judgement might not be the truth at the end of this book.

...

Morgan Winsley stood at the edge of the bustling city street while holding her starbucks coffee, her dark black hair were cascading down her back like a waterfall of midnight.

She sigh as her sight scanned the crowd of people with a precision that belied her in her 22 years of existence.

Morgan was no ordinary woman; she's known as psychologist- a master manipulator to those men that she thinks could be an interesting subject for her book, Games You Don't Know About.

Each man she dated was a carefully selected pawn in her game.

Morgan wove their stories into her book, her obsession driving her to understand every facet of the human heart. Yet, an unexpected emotion began to creep into her carefully constructed world.

Karma, the one force she had never accounted for, began to unravel her intricate plans.

The love she had always despised and avoided seeped into her heart, blurring the lines between her research, work, and reality.

She stood at the precipice of her own psychotic disaster, giving her options that are quite confusing.

What would Morgan do if the game she made wasn't working the way she expect it to be?

This was the beginning of her reckoning, a journey into the depths of her own psyche, where love and manipulation collided in a battle for her soul.

She might unknowingly become both the player and the pawn.

She glanced at her phone flooded with messages from his selected target.

"Love, I'm going home next month! can't wait to see you!"

"I'll pick you up after work."

"Uhm, I just want to ask if you're free tonight? But, it's okay if you're not hehe let me know!"

"Hon, what do you want me to get for you?"

"Fuck it! I miss you baby."

"I have books here that can be useful for you, you can have it darling."

"I made a song for you."

Damn.