Chapter 15

3rd Person's P.O.V

Morgan has been doing great as psychologist or should I say as a master of manipulator.

Little did she know, it was part of my twisted plan.

I have known her ever since that incident happened. But what few realized was that her power extended beyond the confines of her clinic and the pages of her book. 

I fidgeted with the pen I was holding waiting for the important papers to arrive.

There was another layer to her existence, a mystery game she had woven from the shadows—a game that had been in motion long before anyone had suspected.

The enigmatic force behind this game was known only to selected few, and even those few did not fully grasp the extent of its complexity. 

This force was neither malevolent nor benign.

I had been observing Morgan's progress. Secretly planting seeds of doubt and temptation, subtly steering her choices and actions.

Every encounter, every tactic, and every relationship were a calculated move.

A manuscript detailing the darkest corners of human psychology and manipulation, embedded within its pages were a series of psychological traps and revelations designed to ensnare not only her but also to those who read this story...

"Estos son los archivos importantes que estás buscando.'' (Here are the important files you're looking for.) He said as he handed me the black envelope.

"Está bien, puedes irte ahora." (Okay you can go now.) I demanded.

As the door closed behind, I leaned back to my chair, I slowly opened the envelope and gently scattered every paper on my desk. Every choice she made, every relationship she formed, was part of a larger strategy to ruin her.

Well, her life is already ruined but I'm not satisfied yet.

I want her to crawl on her knees.

To question her self, her behavior, and even her identity.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft chime. I glanced at the monitor on my desk, which displayed a live feed from the lobby of my building. He had arrived. My smile widened. 

I pressed a button on the intercom. "Send him up," I instructed.

A few minutes later, the door opened once more, and he walked in. 

Tall and masculine silhouette can be seen through my black tinted glass wall, he exuded an air of confidence and control. He had a reputation for being ruthless, a trait that made him invaluable to me.

I greeted, gesturing for him to sit. 

His gaze unwavering. "I've reviewed the preliminary information. What exactly is our objective with her?"

"She is an intriguing subject. She is intelligent, ambitious, and deeply flawed. But more importantly, she is vulnerable. Her past traumas make her the perfect candidate for our project."

He raised an eyebrow. "And her mother? How does she factor into this?"

My smile faded slightly, replaced by a look of seriousness. "Her mother has her own set of secrets. She has been a thorn in my side for far too long. It's a twofold strategy— destroy the pawn, and the queen will follow."

He nodded thoughtfully. "Understood."

I leaned forward my fingers steepled. I told him our first execution. 

I can see his expression remained impassive, but a flicker of curiosity danced in his eyes. "And if she resists?"

I smiled coldly. "Then we'll apply pressure that is built unconsciously."

He nods, his lips curled into a faint smile. "Understood, consider it done."

As he was about to leave, my voice stopped him. 

"Remember, we are creating a masterpiece in our own canvas... blindfolded."

...

"Please I'm begging you!"

"Noooooooo!"

Her last screams, painted in red.