68 • Next Life

September is coming to an end and the weather is starting to get cooler.

On the 30th, Song Lisa took Li Jungkook to Jiangcheng as usual to go to Jiangcheng Military Hospital for a physical examination.

The doctor was already familiar with him, and when he measured his weight, he said with satisfaction: "Not bad, 62.3, A-Jungkook , you must keep working hard."

Li Jungkook listened to his coaxing tone like a child and nodded with some amusement.

"You need to eat more and pay attention to a balanced diet. You have to gain at least 10 kilograms. You also need to exercise more. But your health is too poor now, so if you want to exercise, just take a walk, one or two hours a day. You can't do other things like running and push-ups yet."

Li Jungkook said, "I understand."

The doctor also told Song Lisa that it was autumn and he should be careful to keep warm. Li Jungkook 's body would be particularly hard to bear on rainy and cold days. If a person is not in good health, his mental resistance will drop sharply and he will be more likely to have negative emotions.

Song Lisa said she would pay attention to it. Fortunately, she had floor heating installed at home.

After all other tests, he was still far from the health standard, and there was little sign of recovery. Song Lisa was worried, but prepared. It would take more than a year or two to recover his physical fitness. Besides, it was impossible for him to return to the physical condition he had a year ago.

She didn't expect much, as long as he could be less sick and tired.

After the physical examination, they saw a psychologist again.

Song Lisa waited outside the consultation room for an hour or two. The doctor came out and said the same thing as last time. His condition is currently difficult to treat effectively, and can only be observed and prevented regularly. The doctor in Jiangcheng agreed with Liangcheng that he could be admitted to the hospital and restricted in his movements. However, considering that they lived in the countryside, almost isolated from the world, and would not affect others, and the patient himself was strongly opposed to being admitted to the hospital, he did not insist.

The doctor emphasized to Song Lisa again that even if there is no external stimulus, in addition to danger and fear, happiness and joy can also become a stimulus, making Li Jungkook unable to distinguish between reality and fantasy, thinking that all the peace is his own imagination. In this case, once he encounters external stimulation again, his dream will be shattered and he will collapse. The consequences are disastrous.

"You have to make him feel as much as possible that he is in the real world. Although it is not very useful, at least it can protect him from stimulation."

"I will."

When they came out of the hospital, it was almost time for lunch.