Chapter 31: Familiar x Forest

~~~~~~r18 Start~~~~~~

Echoes of lust rang throughout Takumi's room as Raynare bounced on Takumi's cock like a bitch in heat as she rode him like a horse. Takumi likewise thrust his hips upwards to try and meet her rabid rhythm.

"Ahh~ Finally~ it has been so long since I last had sex~! You are so big Master~!" The bed creaked as Raynare got wilder and wilder slamming her hips down as she stood on the very tip of her toes.

"Holy fuck, you *huff* really are a slutty bitch aren't you Raynare?" Takumi exclaimed as he felt his hips bruise from the impacts of Raynare slamming down on him over and over again.

It felt like getting wrung by a very violent succubus. He had already 3 times all cumshots inside Raynare yet she was still soldiering on.

*Moan!* "Yessss~!!!"

Raynare moaned and came again she pinched her nipples. Takumi was completely drenched, from both his own sweat and Raynare's squirts.

Not even taking a moment to recover from her orgasm Raynare resumed jumping on Takumi's A-grade meat like an animal seeing prey.

"Master~ I have always thought that your dick was massive~! *Moan!* I am your bitch, your slutty little good girl! Please reward this servant with your cum!" She really had issues pent up, she always desired Azazel. And now that she found a master even better those pent-up desires had transferred over.

That was putting aside the fact that she was an angel who had fallen for lust in the first place. And having not had sex for a while. She was a lustful fallen angel who was pent up twice over.

'I am fighting for my fucking life!'

After the first half an hour of sex Takumi's goal changed from fucking Raynare to surviving fucking Raynare. He was genuinely trying to endure the onslaught from the experienced Raynare with all he had.

Takumi grabbed Raynare by the shoulders and pulled her down to himself, wrapping her in his embrace as he trusted upward with desperate vigour. He felt Raynare biting his traps, leaving a mark.

"Raynare! I am cumming!" With one more thrust, he slammed his hips into Raynare, filling her up to the brim again. He felt Raynare moan against him before he pulled out letting the cum drip out of her cavern.

*Huff.* *Huff.* "Fuck." Takumi's chest heaved. It felt heavenly but draining. It was one hell of a way of losing your virginity. But he noticed that Raynare, although also heaving slightly was still reaching for his manhood.

And he wasn't a chump that would say he couldn't perform to his own servant.

Mission Objective: Survive.

...

So absorbed in their lovemaking Takumi and Raynare basically forgot about the other residents of the house. Especially since the room was not soundproof in the slightest.