Chapter 29: Magical Girls

Alright, it's decided, after this, I will be buying protection spells from Azazel.

Although I have my doubts as to whether it would be able to stop any other Ultimate Class Asshole kicking down my front door willy-nilly.

I looked with narrowed eyes at the Satan who just figuratively kicked my door down. The biggest question running through my mind was why she was dressed up as a magical girl out of all things.

A kink? The frick if I know.

The admittedly incredibly sexy and dangerous Satan turned to me and struck another pose before her curious gaze landed on Mittelt who was frozen in the corner while she was rearranging the cupboard.

"Hmmm~? What are fallen angels doing here? Especially the very bad ones that hurt Takumi-chan in the first place?" I could see that Mittelt was close to pissing herself in fear with how much she was trembling from Serafalls presence, making me step in.

"Mittelt, could you leave us alone? It's nice to meet you Miss Leviathan. Thankfully I knew you were coming beforehand, so no... accidents happened. As for the fallen, Raynare and her party were given to me as gifts from Azazel. I assume your business is related to said fallen?" If I did not know she was coming I would have blasted her out of reflex, I have been really wary of surprise attacks ever since the fallen angel fiasco.

Serafall assumed a serious expression for a second before sticking back to her magical girl persona.

"Hmm~, so Azazel gifted you the Fallen, is it? That's unexpected, but then again you can't expect anything from that old snake. Anyway~! I am here to of course meet the enigmatic Alchemist in my little sister and little Rias' territory. And to thank you too."

I decided to play a little dumb.

"Thank me? What would a Satan have to thank me for?" Hearing my words Serafall puffed her cheeks and huffed.

"You can just call me Levia-tan~ ☆! you know? No need to be so strict, geez you are just like Sona-chan. But as for what I have to thank you for, it's of course for subduing the fallen and sending them to me. If it wasn't for that it would have been such a headache-inducing incident. Sorry I wasn't able to come earlier, I really wanted to meet you but Levia-tan~ ☆! may be strong but the evil forces of bureaucracy still pose to be mighty foe." She said, pointing her staff at an imaginary foe while I backed away a bit.

...What the fuck would backing from her do? She can glass Japan, a few steps back won't change anything stupid.

"Alright so... is that all? Because I don't think you take all the time out of your day just to see me and thank me right?" She smiled.

"You are right~! As thanks, I decided to give you a reward. So? What do you want? As long as it is within reason this magical girl promises on her magical powers that she will get it for you." She made exaggerated motions but I knew she was honest.

So I fell into thought.

What DO I want? Obviously, I want her but I am not that retarded just yet, maybe if I drink another vitality potion. I already have access to a magical ingredient supplier and a small favour like this won't really give me too good of an ingredient I can't get myself.