Chapter 6: We need to Cook

As I was walking back home and buying some resources for my alchemy I noticed a glaring flaw in my plans.

I was going to run out of money.

Yes, that was certainly a problem. I sure as well wasn't going to get a part-time that was for sure, school took up enough of my time as it is. I wish I could either sell my potions already or mindfuck someone to give me their life savings or something but unfortunately, both of those avenues are closed to me at the moment.

But well, I guess I do have a way to make some money fast...

✧-•✦•-✧-•✦•-✧-•✦•-✧

____________________________

[Stealing(Novice) Lv.3] => [Stealing(Novice) Lv.3]

____________________________

Wowie , the people in this town sure are very kind. They were gracious and generous to donate me money even though they didn't even know me or ever see me.

Sure, they didn't really consent to donating me their money but hey, it's the thought that counts doesn't it?

I am not stealing, that sounds bad. I prefer to call it the rightful redistribution of wealth toward the greater good.

Dumping the pile of wallets into a corner in some street for the cops to eventually find I used my own wallet which was suddenly 10x richer to buy myself a shit ton of supplies.

Especially the better stuff like ginseng or rarer mountain vegetables. And actual beakers and vials to perform alchemy, it feels kind of demeaning to be someone with a god-given ability to be making potions in plastic bottles in his basement.

Once I had gotten home I dumped the contents of my backpack and started getting to work setting everything up. Since my mana reserves had reached at least adequate levels I can make potions without having to spend so much time waiting for my mana to recover.

I looked at the table full of ingredients for me to use with bright eyes, I felt like a kid at a Lego store. All the building blocks were before me, I just had to let my imagination go wild was all.

Let's get cracking!

✧-•✦•-✧-•✦•-✧-•✦•-✧

I am a mad scientist. And production was the right choice.

____________________________

You have discovered 50 Alchemical aspects without help.

You have developed the perk:

[Alchemists Intuition]

-Using [Inspect] on an ingredient will reveal one of their alchemical aspects to you.