Chapter 34: Making x Milk

I have been spending a bit of time grinding out my Alchemy. As well as enchanting.

The enchanting promotion quest was actually rather easy.

____________________________

[Skill Promotion: Enchanting - Novice]

Skill Promotion condition: 10/10 different enchantments used.

____________________________

Skill promotion complete.

[Enchanting(Novice) Lv.10 - MAX] => [Enchanting(Intermediate) Lv.1]

+[Enchantment Stacking]

+[General Enchantment Knowledge]

____________________________

Levelling up enchantment was a very nice boon. Now I could put multiple enchantments on the same item as long as they did not conflict. But even better was that I just received knowledge of a bunch of different enchantments I could use such as elemental protection, magic resistance, damage resistance, mending, invisible etc.

In general, we were vibing.

I also finally replaced my entire wardrobe with enchanted silk clothes which were incredibly comfortable and useful at the same time. Maybe I should make my own maid costumes I can dress up the fallen in? Thoughts for later.

Another thing I was extending my grubby little alchemist fingers into was Seals.

Seals were really important. Anyone who watched Naruto could tell that. And that was no different in DxD.

My sacred gear was made by the man who was able to seal Trihexa. If even a little of the experience carries over that is immense. Seals could apparently get strong enough to seal Trihexa.

Plus, it fits my playstyle perfectly.

Why fight fair when you can just seal them?

Point is, I want to Mafuba jar my enemies instead of fighting them. Fighting is overrated.

And my research into seals was fascinating. They could do so many things and it felt like I had a natural affinity with them.

And my knowledge of the seals I already had really helped my progress into seals.

For example, the chains Serafall gave me to restrain the stray devil were apparently chains with seals that restricted magic. And after a few days of research(from my perspective 40x thought acceleration) I was able to grasp a bunch of basic seals.

And I must say, the knowledge difference between my systems seals and grimoire seals are miles apart. The knowledge gaps that are filled in by the system tell me that story very well.