Chapter 26: Mind x Magic

-A/N Sorry for the chapter delay, I was dealing with some irl stuff.-

After having dealt with my lifespan issue it was time to deal with other issues. Currently, I have several things on my list.

One of them was finally finishing the transmutation quest. Then learning mind magic, of which I have already requested the tomes of from Azazel. After that, it was time to create homunculus.

In between those I had to make some time to grab Asia. Whom I have already selected to become my gardener who will grow me plenty of great ingredients. My plan is to eventually become completely self-reliant.

Having sponsors is great and all but being reliant on other people was never ever a great idea in the slightest. If that pillar support ever gets taken out your whole tower crumbles to dust.

So I got to work, working on fire transmutation. Which was, I won't sugarcoat it, easy as all hell.

I mean, it's as simple as increasing the density of hydrogen in the air and adding a heat variable to the transmutation circle.

I decided to call it Pyro Catalyst, the name is subject to change.

But regardless I finished the transmutation quest. I was now a master of all ...6? Elements.

____________________________

Skill promotion complete.

[Transmutation(Novice) Lv.10(MAX)] => [Transmutation(Intermediate) Lv.1]

[Transmutation(Intermediate) Lv.1]

Allows for a wider and more complex range of transmutation. The speed and power of all transmutations are amplified.

+[Biological Transmutation Circle]

+[Mana Saturation]

____________________________

Knowledge flowed into my mind as I felt the invisible pathways of my skills get reinforced. The feeling was as good as ever, nothing like seeing visible progress.

Now that my transmutation was at an intermediate level and I could manipulate biology as well as permanently imbue mana into objects to alter them I now had what I needed to create Homunculi.

Once I start creating homunculi I would start becoming a real threat, I would be able to mass-produce potions and enchanted items. I could create a factory. I love alchemy, it is so exploitable.

But first I want that Mind Magic, a lumberjack does not lose time by sharpening his axe. If I accomplish what I want to accomplish with mind magic the process of creating homunculi would be far easier.

I had a plan in mind when I requested mind magic books from Azazel.