Chapter 30: Expansion x Experimentation

I gave the gaggle of fallen angels a simple task for them to do. I gave them a catalogue and blueprint for how the basement should look as well as the furniture I wanted inside of it. I gave them around 10,000,000 Yen for the task, money wasn't really a problem for me since Azazel was willing to pay in the hundreds of thousands of dollars per decent potion I crafted.

Since the fallen were busy buying the things I wanted I started cooking breakfast for Asia and I. You only have so much time in a day so I haven't been cooking all too much, once I make my homunculi I will have much more time so maybe then.

As I was cooking up a storm in the kitchen, I am talking eggs and sausages, whipping out seasonings, like a baller. When I noticed Asia come into the room.

"Takumi-san? Why are cooking breakfast?" My eye shifted to Asia who wore casual clothes that fit her frame rather nicely. I smiled lightly at her.

"Good morning, Kala-chan had a task to do so I am currently handling cooking breakfast. Sit down it will be ready in just a second." Asia was about to refute when she smelled the air and gulped, quietly sitting down.

While Kala-chan was a decent cook it was nothing to the sheer cungus of my cooking.

A beat later I finally prepared everything and set it down in front of us, waiting for Asia to take a bite, and when she did she blushed and moaned in pleasure.

"Takumi-san this is so good! You are a very great cook!" She said, hurryingly eating my food as I watched her eat.

I don't even think I want to eat anymore, just watching her makes me feel like I have diabetus.

Regardless I started digging into my own breakfast, food is fuel for the engine that drives forward Alchemy.

"By the way, Asia, are you interested in gardening? You see, I was thinking of creating a garden but I don't really trust those stooges with anything alive and was wondering if you would be willing to help with it."

Hearing my words Asia's eyes shone as she was visibly happy at the prospect of being able to potentially contribute something.

"Yes! Gardening is one of my hobbies actually . I kept a garden back at the church, I would love to help you Takumi-san! I can also heal the plants and help them grow with my Twilight Healing!"

Wait a second. Do you hear what I hear?

Yep, that definitely sounds like profit.

If I can homegrow special ingredients and have Asia raise them I could revolutionize my Alchemy by leaps and bounds! Asia, you saint!

Putting the empty plates away I placed my hands on Asia's shoulders.

"Asia, I could kiss you right now." I stared into her eyes Asia blushed up a storm. I wasn't kidding, Asia was a golden goose in my lap.