Chapter 23: Devil x Date

"Hey, Ddraig how do I look? Presentable? Dashing? Handsome? Charming?" I asked out loud as I styled my hair preparing for my date.

{Passable I suppose.}

Harsh.

"Good enough." My goal wasn't exactly to knock off her socks or anything, I just wanted to look like I put enough effort into preparing for the date. Of course, I never had a date before so it is kind of nerve-wracking.

But hey, it's Rias. I know enough about her, this isn't really an event to stress over. I am cool as beans.

For the date I didn't do anything too big, I wore a casual button-up and black slacks, tied my hair low as usual and decided to leave the glasses off this time. And to top it all off I applied a bit of perfume, I was messing around with some potion combinations yesterday and found out that I could make perfumes that smelled incredibly good and lasted for a long while incredibly easily.

Literally just the scent I wanted and water worked. For this potion cum cologne, I chose fresh spring air since I liked the smell. To get the smell I grabbed a handful of whatever I could find in the backyard.

Now that I was prepared I gave myself a look over at the mirror. I really looked vastly better than how I started out here, becoming several times healthier than the average human and drinking an elixir of health really helped with the looks. My skin was as healthy as a baby.

Wow, did a handsome man invade my home and climb into my mirror or am I just that good-looking?

Shaking my head I unsummed the Boosted Gear that I used to get Ddraigs opinion before heading to meet with Rias. By the time I arrived, I saw a small crowd had gathered around a redhead I was familiar with.

She was wearing a flared skirt that ended before her knees with a light sweater that showed ample cleavage. Coupled with that she wore black stockings which did something very good to my lower body. Seeing me too she waved at me and I waved back, jogging a bit to reach her.

I smirked.

"Huh, and I thought I was being early, seems like someone was excited." My roguish tone of voice made Rias blush as she humph-ed.

"Be quiet, now, where should we go?" Rias asked as we started walking aimlessly toward the shopping district.

"I don't know honestly, I thought you would know about the city since I was basically a neet before this. So, lead the way I guess captain, I am under the mercy of your navigation skills." Hearing my words Rias smiled and took my hand to lead me as I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Alright then, I know my way around these parts, I guess I can find something for us to do. There is an arcade not too far from here. Let's go there." She said, grabbing my hand.

"Wow, hand-holding already Rias? How lewd, what a depraved woman you are. What more acts of hedonism will you perform Devil? Interlocked fingers?" Hearing my words Rias spun on her heel and booped my nose with her finger making me lean back but I could see her holding back a giggle.