Chapter 18: Coming Together

"Good morning Miss Fallen Angels!" I greeted the fallen angels who just woke up with cheer in my voice as they all looked up from where their limbs were buried. I woke them up by blasting them with freezing cold mist, as soon they regained their bearing Raynare started struggling. 

"You! How dare you! Do you not kno- Gyaaaaah!!!!" *Bzzzzzzt!*

I put a stop to her struggling with a controlled shock until she stopped being able to resist under the scared gazes of Kalawarner and Mittelt(Donald was still knocked out or dead). I walked up closer to her and knelt down, grabbing a fistful of her and pulling her up to meet my eyes.

"I suggest you stop your rabid yapping you little bitch. Because if you keep struggling like some dog, I will just treat you like one. You will speak when spoken to alright?" Raynare trembled a bit, averting her gaze from mine before...

*Ptui!* "I am a noble fallen angel, you think you would scare me like that!?"

She spat on my face.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"Alright." I released her fistful of hair and stood up.

*Stomp!* *Crack!*

I reinforced my leg and stomped her head into the ground, cracking the concrete. Twisting my leg to dig far face more into the dirt.

"Want to run that by me again?" I lifted my foot to give her some air.

Raynare lifted her head with blood dripping down her face just to see a large mana arrow spinning violently inches away from her making her shriek. Beyond the mana arrow, she could ice-cold eyes peering into her soul.

"You seem to be under the impression that I may be afraid to kill you. That is not the case, you being alive is simply a convenience. And if that convenience turns out to be an inconvenience instead..."

"Hyaaah!!!" *BOOOOM!!!*

The mana arrow was released, missing her face by a hair, gouging the ground next to her head instead.

"Do you understand?" *Nod!* *Nod!*

Now afraid for her life Raynare nodded, not daring to speak as she trembled.

"Good girl, seems like you can learn after all. Now what about you two? Will be obedient or will I have to perform another demonstration for the class?" I tilted my head, prompting them to quickly shake their heads, I am so proud, they learn so fast.

✧—•✦•—✧—•✦•—✧—•✦•—✧

After I was done yanking the information out of the fallen angels I learned some important.

Firstly, it was apparently Azazel was the one who sent the 4 stooges to my doorstep and told them to take care of any sacred gear users they find. Which I was rather surprised by, I did not really get the "Kill all sacred gear users" vibe from Azazel especially since he had a team of them.