Chapter 01: LONDON LIFE

Walking through the streets of London is an experience steeped in both history and modern charm

Walking through the streets of London is an experience steeped in both history and modern charm. The unpredictable London weather often adds an element of surprise, with sunshine and showers trading places frequently. Despite this, there's an undeniable calmness that can be felt as you wander past elegant townhouses and historic landmarks.

The sky above, sometimes a clear azure and other times a dramatic grey, frames the city's iconic skyline perfectly. The elegance of the architecture stands in stark contrast to the dynamic, bustling crowds that move purposefully along the sidewalks. Whether it's a rainy afternoon or a bright, crisp morning, the weather paints the London streets with a unique palette each day.

There's an understated serenity in the early hours, when the city is just waking up and the streets are relatively quiet. The way the light hits the cobblestones, creating shadows that dance with the rhythm of the day, adds to the city's allure. The calmness of London in those fleeting moments is a testament to its timeless elegance. For a reader, the city's charm is not just in its landmarks but in the subtle, everyday scenes that unfold on its storied streets.

Hello there! I'm Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, the proud CEO of Star Gamers startup company. It's been an incredible journey establishing this business on my own terms and through sheer effort. I never could have imagined the success we've achieved, and it's all thanks to the dedication of our amazing team.

Family means everything to me, and that's what truly drives me in this venture. It's not about the money, but about creating something meaningful and impactful in the gaming industry on my own I could easily join my father company in Korea and become something big but nope, I'm to do something on my own. I want to show that it's possible to juggle a successful business independently while still prioritizing myself above all. I hate compromises. People call it arrogance not me I love being in my own head space.

I'm originally from Korea, but I decided to run away from my family in the name of higher education. I wanted to pave my own path and not be dragged into the mundane world of the boring family business. That's why I took a leap of faith and started this startup. It's been a wild ride, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I can't live a life according to what my family teaches me. Even if I make mistakes, I want to learn my own lessons. It's important for me to navigate my own path, make my choices, and face the consequences on my own terms. While I respect the guidance and wisdom passed down from my family, I believe in carving out my own identity and shaping my own destiny.

I want to explore the world, make my own decisions, and forge my own beliefs. It's through trial and error that I will truly understand who I am and what I stand for. I need the freedom to stumble, fall, and rise again on my own. Each step, each misstep, is a lesson learned, a story to tell, and a journey of self-discovery.

Ultimately, I am the author of my own life, and I am determined to write it with courage, authenticity, and an unwavering belief in myself. My family's teachings will always be a part of me, but my experiences and choices will be uniquely mine.