Chapter:14: HBD JIMIN

Jungkook video call his friends to check on what's happening with his company. It's been five days he hasn't checked upon them. That's not fair. Company is in need right now and he is enjoying here. That's his problem he is guilty for enjoying life a little he always wants to work.

"How is he? Is everything alright did you agree for this marriage?" That's what his friends are interested in. They are asking about jimin.

"I don't know. I can't yes right now it's too early but at the same time there is no reason why I should say no" Jungkook scratch his head.

Jimin truly has a golden character that shines through in every aspect of his personality. From his kindness and generosity to his humility and sincerity, it's hard not to be drawn to him. He always puts others before himself and has a way of making everyone feel special and appreciated. It's no wonder why so many people are captivated by him.

I find myself constantly admiring Jimin's positive attitude and genuine nature. He has a way of brightening up even the darkest of days with his infectious smile and caring demeanor. I can't help but feel a sense of warmth and comfort whenever I'm around him. It's like he radiates goodness and it's impossible not to be affected by it.

As I spend more time with Jimin, I can't help but wonder if I'm starting to develop feelings for him. His character and amazing personality have really captured my heart. I find myself thinking about him more often and looking forward to our next interaction. Could it be possible that I'm falling for him? Only time will tell, but one thing's for sure - Jimin has definitely left a lasting impression on me.
But the big question is will I be able to spend rest of my life marrying him.

Quickly he changed his thoughts and shook his head, reminding his mind that Jimin is only his good friend and not more than that. Love and friendship are two different things that should not be confused or mixed together. He admits to himself that he is just attracted to Jimin's character and the way they interact casually. It's easy to mistake feelings of admiration and enjoyment of someone's presence for something deeper, but he knows that it's important to draw clear boundaries and not allow his emotions to cloud his judgment.

He resolves to keep their relationship platonic and respectful. Jimin means a lot to him as a friend, and he doesn't want to jeopardize that by turning it into something it's not meant to be.

"Anyways leave it, how is developer what's happening" he asked about the project.

"Jungkook don't get mad....his friend hesitantly starts. Jungkook frown.

"I think it's better to stop this project for time being"

"Excuse me" Jungkook asked confused.

"Ever developer dream is to work in silicon gamers right?"

"Yeah so?"

"We all got an offer to join their new team. And the amount of salary they have negotiated is very highly"

"Think about it once Jungkook they are ready to pay 25x what we used to earn here in this startup. I'm not telling we will leave this but once we get stable financially we will redo these" soobin suggested Jungkook.

"I'll think about it" Jungkook cut the call with puzzled expression. No doubt it's his dream also to work there get high salary but what about his company it's his dream too.

Time skip

Entire jeon family sat there in the living room Jungkook is trying to explain what offer he got but his father is angry he thought Jungkook will stay back.

"what did you say? you will shift your company here right? what happened now" Mr jeon walked towards mrs jeon to ask it because she was the one who said that. "he is telling he will go to london back" he raised his voice at his wife.