Chapter:04: OLD CLASSMATES

"Doctor park there's and emergency" head nurse came running to my cabin. I took my stethoscope and pulled my white coat and run behind her wearing it.

"What happened?" I asked to the nurse to hearing what's the primary observation.

"Doctor it's Mr Jeon" is said one name and I exactly know what it is. He is my regular patient who has a serve heart problem nothing serious but due to his age factor sometimes he tends to gets minor attacks.

Jeon jungsu he is 72 year old man. His heart has comparatively became weaker due to age but his blood pressure is always high. There is his grandson who is out of the country living his family businesses and all so he is worried about the future heir of his company. I mean it's just a silly matter but this man only want his grand son to come and occupy the position not anyone else. He says if someone else sit in the throne other than jeon they won't take care of it like a jeon.

Jeon Jungkook, I smiled remembering that idiot kid from my class. We both used be classmates up until 8th grade. Later he was shifted to some other place. I clearly remember that arrogant kid till today. He was so self centric and always used to brag about his new dress, new toys everything he is such a money minded dog.

"Good morning grandpa" I wished walking to the emergency room smiling. I can see him relaxed seeing me. It's just a dummy emergency I know. Mr jeon jungsu never treat from any other doctors but me. He creates this scene in the hospital until I come down.

"Ohh jiminah finally. See this lady is putting something here" Mr jeon called me seeing excited to have me there. I looked at the nurse to see what she was putting.

"Oh good grandpa it's ECG wire. Calm down that's necessary" I laughed at him looking at his panicked state.

"Whatever it is you do it.....hey nurse give it to him he will do it. You go out" he ordered that nurse to give those wires to me. Frankly that's not doctors job it's usually nurse who get ECG test but I smiled and politely took the wires from nurse hands.

"Okay sleep properly now. I'll check" I instruct him making him carefully lay down on the bed. I connected the wire and sat infront the monitor to see his heart graph.

"It's high again grandpa. What is it this time?" I sighed audibly seeing his heart beats having high peaks.

"Ohh it's happiness my dear. You know Jungkook agreed to come to Korea. He is finally coming to meet me" he said happily smiling wide. He indeed really loves his grandson so much. It's so heart warming how his fragile heart is disturbed just because he is meeting his grandson.

"Oh is it. That idiot finally agreed to meet you. Thank god" I dramatically look up at sealing thanking god for giving some sense to that shit head.

"Hey don't call my kookie as idiot" he roared.

"Okay I won't. But still you have to agree he is such a cunning bastard always full of himself" we both smiled remembering him. Jungkook has so much attitude he always says no, compromise no adjustments when we were in same class I used to always get irritated by his words.

I exactly opposite to him. I love compromising for my loved ones I love treating my loved ones above me. I'm okay adjusting to anything to see their happiness. But him, he will die if you say something about adjustment.

Flashback (author pov)

Kids around 10 years old playing football in a landfill critically trying hard to win. Both boys and girls are playing. Jungkook signal one boy to stand near the goal so he can kick the ball to him.

"Jungkookie can I kick the ball" jimin came to him running.

"No" he frown at jimin for even thinking like this.

"Please I want to play" jimin requests.

"You don't know how to kick the ball properly shorty. This is not yeh time" Jungkook joked.

"I want it that's all" jimin stood there stubbornly. Jungkook got angry and pushed him on the ground.

Jimin started crying

Parents run to them

Mr Jeon (Jk father) hold Jungkook hands. He did not let him to kick the ball yet. "Hy why did you push him? what happened?" He asked confused. Mr park held jimin in hai hands to make him stop crying.

"He is telling me that he want to play" jungkook angered. "So?" Mr jeon asked folding his hands.

"how can I give him to play this in the middle of the game. He don't know anything" Jungkook glare at jimin who is smiling after complaining

"It's okay give" Mr jeon try to convince.

"If I give, we will lose appa" jungkook whim in irritation.

"Hey Jungkook if you lose whoever wins they are also your friends right? What is this wining and loosing inbetween your own friends. This time let them win next time you win" Mr jeon thought him some manners.

"But it's not me dad. I want to win always" Jungkook being him he got anger just to even imagine if loosing the game.

"Taking part is important son not winning enjoy this game. Jimin wants to play it's okay you adjust this time"

"Why do you always teach me to adjust dad. I play only to win. I love that feeling of being number one" Jungkook held the bell very tightly in his hands not ready to give it.

"if you put rules and regulation no one will be with you. You can always win in life something you should lose just to keep some people in your life" Mr jeon put water in his small plan "show me holding this water for five minutes" he challenged. All kids gather around him to see what Jungkook will do. Jungkook try to holding one hand below other to stop water dripping but it did not stop. Entire water got emptied within a minute.

"this is the example showing it if you always behave how you want you will lose people in your life. Instead you should ask others hand for help them you will be good human" Mr jeon thought not only for Jungkook put said that to all the kids there.

Jungkook gets angry for his dad to do this infront if his friends but nonetheless he gave the ball to jimin. He knows they will lose the game for sure if jimin plays.

Jimin gets ball he played miserably and they loose the match.

Jungkook stood there sadly looking down he hated how is giggling enjoying opponents victory. Such an idiot his group has lost he is enjoying others victory. He pulled jimin holding his hairs tightly. Jimin started to cry because of pain. His hairs are hurting.

"This is my dads problem he always teaches me to adjust even if I tell him I don't want to adjust because if I do I'll loose it and I hate loosening. if I like I do if not I won't listen to anyone" Jungkook burns in anger scolding jimin even after seeing his tears he did not feel anything bad.

"God grandpa can you believe he is such and egocentric human" jimin touched his head narrating the whole story

"Can you believe he did that to me just because of loosing a game that the game was against his own friends. Rascal he always wants to win" jimin mumbled pouting. Rub his hairs as if he can still feel the pain.

"Then what my grandson is a conqueror. He is my golden challenger. He is born with silver spoon he obviously wants to win everything always" Grandpa proudly said imaging how Jungkook is.

"I don't understand why he left all this 'gold' and went to london just to beg" jimin mocked highlighting gold in his hands.

"Even I wonder the same thing jimin-ah. I built this empire in busan only for him to rule. He is there doing something else living all the hold here" Grandpa questions Jungkook existance.

"If I got so much money in my hand I don't even lift my pinky finger" jimin joked giggling like a kid but grandpa look at him as if he jimin said something miraculous.

**********************************
END OF THE CHAPTER.