Chapter:10: JEON VS PARK

Next day

Jungkook sat out tying shoes. He is irritated to go with jimin but he have to. He can't lose in front of his family like this. He can deal with that half pint shorty. He sat up and saw jimin walking inside the house creating his grandparents.

"Grandma your tablets" jimin gave tablets to her. She look up with sad face. "I have to take this seriously?" Asked very irritated. Jimin lift his left eyebrow and fold his hands standing like a diva.

"I did not give you any other options lady" jimin spoke looking her straight with that serious expression. Jungkook sat next to his grandma hugging.

"Hey hello! What's this behaviour why do you behave like you are god here?" He unnecessarily butt in.

"Mr jeon when I working please don't disturb me" jimin said seriously glaring at Jungkook. 'That's hot' Jungkook look at jimin serious expression from those beautifully brown eyes to those smooth soft delicate skin to those voluminous lips. He shake his head frowning 'what the fuck am I thinking. I rejected him remember?'

"Grandma if you don't want to eat this give it to me I'll burn them" Jungkook smiled hugging her side ways. Mrs jeon (grandma) winked at him.

"Excuse me!" Jimin raised his voice. He prescribed that for a reason what is this.

"Yeah you are excused" grandma said giggling. Jimin look at her shocked with open mouth and wide eyes. Jungkook gave a high to her.

"I'm leaving do whatever you want to do" jimin came out irritated. Jungkook and grandma laughed until jimin hear. "You don't have to take it if you don't like it grandma. No one can force you" Jungkook took the tablet and threw that on the dustbin winking at her. He walked out to find that shorty.

"Hi Jungkookie" there stood a very healthy looking girl. Dressed very impromptu and hairs undone with yellow teeth.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked with a disgusted face. Jimin frown seeing her.

"Didn't you recognise me?" She came closer Jungkook jumped to stand behind jimin to shield himself.

"No women. That's why I'm asking" Jungkook held tiny small shoulder Jimin chuckled trying to move aside so she can attack Jungkook.

"You used to tell me you will marry if I give you 10 won daily" she smiled her yellow teeth brightly scratching her hairs. Jimin started to laugh loudly he fell down on the floor holding his stomach.

"What?" Jungkook asked shocked and looked down at jimin irritated. He pulled up jimin yo stand properly but jimin still laughed holding his stomach.

"Noona you can give him now also. He can marry. He is eligible" jimin said laughing in between. Jimin walked out Jungkook walked behind him glaring that shorty. "I want to smack that bubble butt bitch...

"Are you the one who went to london" a stranger walking on the street asked.

"Yes" I shy away getting too much attention. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What do you do in London?"

"When people have nothing to do they pass their time by playing games right he make games for those lazy people. He is like a leader of lazy people association" jimin fake smiled and answered. Jungkook glared at him for making fun of him and his work like that. Before he could say anything those people beloved what jimin said and walked away.

"I'll choke you shorty with my bare hands watch me" Jungkook look at his palm gritting his teeth.

"Hoop on" jimin came with in infamous rusty scooter.