Chapter:19: BACK TO LONDON.

Jimin sat alone in his room, tears streaming down his face as he replayed the words Jungkook had said to him over and over again. He never thought he would have to face this day - the day when he would be forced to let go of the one person he loved more than anything in the world. His heart ached with a pain so deep, it felt like it was tearing him apart from the inside out.

For some reason he thought Jungkook also felt that same that's why jimin never convey his love. He kept that low-key. But never imagine it would come to this point.

As Jimin thought about the moments they had shared together, the laughter, the inside jokes, his heart felt like it was breaking all over again. Jimin sware to hod he has felt Jungkook love and compassion he has not mistaken that. He felt Jungkook leading this relation on.

How could he walk away from the person who had been his everything now? How could he pretend that he could just move on and forget about the love they had shared? The pain was unbearable, and Jimin could feel it consuming him, suffocating him. He cried until his eyes were swollen and his throat was raw, the tears soaking his pillow as he mourned the loss of what could have been.

He understood that Jungkook had his reasons for wanting to end things, even if he didn't agree with them. Jimin knew that he couldn't force Jungkook to love him back, no matter how much he wished he could. He acted along with Jungkook only to break this engagement but deep down he was rooting for that engagement. All he could do now was try to pick up the pieces of his shattered heart and move on, even though he didn't know if he would ever be able to truly let go of the love he had for Jungkook.

Jungkook pov

"I can't believe you did this, grandpa. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't share my values and principles. I hate compromisers!" I aggressively pulled my suitcase and packed my cloths with anger.

"I understand that, Jungkook. I know how much you value authenticity and individuality. But we didn't choose someone who thinks just like you. We chose someone who cares about you deeply and thinks about your well-being" grandpa said looking something out of the window. God jimin is his to them really what's so good about him. Why are they behaving as if.. if I lose him it's the end of my life.

"But what's the point if we don't see eye to eye? I don't want to be with someone who doesn't understand me or support my dreams" I throw my cloths here and there.

"Trust me, Jungkook. This person knows you better than you think and will do anything to make you happy. And as for your dreams, they will be their top priority" grandma started now. Jimin just what have you done to these people?

"I don't know. It's just hard to imagine being with someone who doesn't share my perspective" I rolled my eyes filing my cloths. I can guarantee I'll find someone who understands me and enjoys my world like their. Loosing jimin is no big deal.

"I get it, kookie. But let me tell you something. You won't find someone exactly like you, even if you keep searching. And even if you did, you might not be happy. Love is about accepting and cherishing each other's differences and finding common ground" grandpa walked out. Do they really think I won't find anyone.

"I never thought about it that way. But I still have my own way I'll find a partner wait for my call" I told my grandma.

"I know it's hard, Jungkook, but sometimes we have to take risks and trust in the unknown. You are a strong and capable person, and I have no doubt that you will make the right decision. Just keep an open mind and an open heart" she is the only one who said that to me. Thank god at least someone feel jimin is not the one for me.

End of pov

"I'm worried that Jungkook doesn't appreciate Jimin enough. He's so young and may not realize how much Jimin means to him. He likes jimin but he is unaware of it" grandma said walking to her room to see grandpa sitting alone.

"he'll figure it out eventually. Sometimes, people learn things the hard way. But I'm worried about jimin how will I face him. That kid looked very sad" grandpa sighed.

"I just hope he doesn't wait too long and miss out on their potential bond. Jimin is such a kind and caring soul" grandma tsked feeling bad for jimin.

"True, but sometimes, it takes a little bit of hardship for young people to truly understand the value of what they have. Specially Jungkook need to learn that yet"

"I suppose you're right. I just hope Jungkook doesn't take Jimin for granted in the meantime"

"He may not mean to, but sometimes, life has a way of teaching us important lessons. Jungkook will come to understand the depth of Jimin's love and care for him, given time" grandma look at the tablet Jungkook has thrown on the dustbin happily.

Airport lounge

"Mom, I'm serious. Jimin and I just aren't working out. I need to move on and find someone who is a better fit for me" jungkook sat in the chair waiting for the london flight announcement his parents accompanied him to see off.

"Jungkook, I understand that you're not upset, but I have to tell you, I don't think you will find someone like Jimin. He is a special person, with many wonderful qualities. I just want you to be happy, and I believed that Jimin makes you happy" Mrs jeon said looking down.

"I know you mean well, mom, but I have to do what's best for me. I can't stay in a relationship that isn't making me happy. I deserve to be with someone who treats me well and makes me feel loved and valued" it felt weird saying this statement but I really love jimin company it's not like I hated anything about him but I'm not ready to be married.

"I agree, kook. But sometimes, when we are in the heat of the moment, we don't always see things clearly. I just want you to take some time and think about what you really want before making any rash decisions"

"I have thought about it, mom. I have given it a lot of thought and I am sure that it's time for me to move on. I will find someone who is a better match for me, I promise"

"Well, I hope you do, Jungkook. I just don't want you to regret your decision later on. But ultimately, it's your choice and I will support you no matter what"

**********************************
END OF THE CHAPTER.