Chapter:03: KING ATTITUED

I was in cloud nine because yesterday marked a significant milestone for my startup as I successfully secured a substantial investment from a reputable investor. The investor expressed a strong interest in my gaming app idea and was highly impressed with the pitch I delivered.

He agreed to invest not 10 or 15 million but full 85 million dollars on this. This investment represents a major boost for my company and will undoubtedly enable us to accelerate our growth

The validation of our idea and business model by this experienced investor serves as a testament to the hard work and dedication that I have put into building my company from the ground up. I am truly excited for the future prospects of my startup and am fully committed to maximizing the potential of this investment to drive innovation and success within the gaming app market. I was so so so excited.

Moving forward, currently I'm sitting in our small compact netting room with my five member team scratching my head. why? Because one of the member a core game developer decides to quit this. I'm worried I don't know how to bring someone new in the short notice this app should be built in another three months.

"How can you do this to kai this was our idea

"How can you do this to kai this was our idea. Remember we joined hands to this plan since our college days" soobin asked.

"I know that bro but please try to understand my wife is not happy with this unstable job. She is telling me to work in some stable job and earn decent salary. She is not okay being in this startup because we won't get regular salary" kai look down and muttered lowly. I look at him clearly I can see he is forced to to this by his wife. Ofcourse new startup takes time to lift up have to compromise on salaries at initial stage.

"if you like you do it dude don't listen to anyone. I can see you are forced to do this" I lost my temper.

"I know Jungkook but I'm helpless" kai shakes his head.

Bro aren't you ashamed to listen your wife? She is making you do all these things just marrying you for one mont. This is your idea also don't back out"chanbin angered.

"Business has no security atleast job has some security" kai said which looks life his wife words. I grit my teeth in anger. See see this exactly what I say when I say marriage will ruin your life.

"four years work bro it's your hard work don't back out" soobin requests knowing once you back out there won't be any credits even if the app is released.

"I'm helpless. I can't Jungkook please sign my resignation" kai passed his letter to me. I signed it and threw it in his face. I'm so angry I did everything to bring investor yesterday this bastard was quite yesterday now he is saying this. What will I say now if investor ask about app progress?

Time skip

After lot of thought process I came to the silicon apps head office. They are the ones who are investing in our company. I want to ask for some more time until I find developer. Yesterday he prayed me a lot about my hard work and being young how I'm designing apps. So I want to utilise this good impression to extend last date.