Chapter:15: SECOND THOUGHTS.

"Mr Kim....Mr choi...." Jimin called someone in an empty house nobody walked out. Jungkook stood there confused. He don't understand why jimin came to this empty house and calling someone here.

"I know you all are here. if you don't come out I'll go" jimin said walking inside opening room door but the house was indeed empty. nobody walk out it's disappointing. Jungkook scratch his head standing near main door. It looks really old house why is jimin walking in this empty house.

"Okay I'll go, I'll really go now....."jimin words are cut down by a blast of a pink ballon scaring both jimin and Jungkook. Jimin flinched at the noise suddenly old people walk to him. People with old age modle age even some kids run to where jimin stood.

"Happy birthday jiminah" they all wished all at once. Jungkook closed his ears but jimin look at them in happiness.

"Thank you halmonie" jimin hug one old lady getting overwhelmed. They all spend sometime together talk about lot of things. Jimin brought his birthday feast with him so they all enjoyed eating there. Jungkook just sat along with them and try to involve with some old people.

"Uncle your house is very nice. It's such cool traditional Korean vibe" jimin try to talk to the old man thinking he is the head of the family. He hesitates to call him grandpa because other than his grandparents he never really called anyone like that.

"This not our house son. This house belongs to jimin family. He has given us this place to live here. We all are orphans" the old smiles giving a piece of cake to him. Jungkook at everyone with shock he saw how jimin treats everyone with his sweet smile.

"My birthday is always like this my dad me and some quality time in orphanage. This is the first time your family has joined here. I'm conscious to be around getting lot of attention during birthdays" jimin said walking out of the house. He noticed Jungkook being zoomed out from the beginning he might be feeling weird about this birthday celebration hence jimin clarified it.

"For me quality time is going around pubs enjoying drinks it's like that but you are not like this. You have special contact with all villagers, your house, your orphanage, neighbourhood, hospital everything. your world is special it has a specials story to tell infact I love your world very much I don't know I'll sustain here or not but I will try to understand" Jungkook genuinely said understanding what jimin must be feeling. He really loves how jimin takes care of everyone and is kind, generous to everyone. He is such a family homely boy who look after everyone.

Suddenly jimin runs to the street without bothering much. Jungkook frown seeing what happened to jimin. Jimin struggle to reach the centre of the road his forearm got injured because someone harshly hit his arm and it got hurt but still he pick up the puppy with was struggling to cross the road. Jungkook look at jimin stupidity with wide eyes. He did all those things only for a puppy. Seriously?

"What is this jimin? Your hands are bleeding see" Jungkook panicked seeing jimin blood.

"Seriously, stop acting like you're god. You think you can help everyone? That's just arrogant" Jungkook said arrogantly.

"Hold on, I never said I was god. But I do want to make a difference. Everyone has power, and I want to use mine to help someone out" jimin is concerned about that weak dog he got angry.

"It's not about having power. It's about knowing your limits. You can't save everyone, and you can't fix every problem. Accept it"

"I understand that, but that doesn't mean I should just give up and do nothing. I want to do my part, even if it's just a small one" he said stubbornly.

"Alright, fair enough. But just be careful. Don't let your ego get the best of you and think you can solve every problem out there" he gulped his anger a little.