Chapter:49: CHAOTIC MARRIAGE.

Two weeks later.

It was a small get together arranged in Jeon Mansion on the celebratory note of Jungkook being announced as the new CEO of Jeon Enterprises. The grandeur of the mansion was on display as guests entered, greeted by opulent chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings, luxurious velvet drapes adorning the windows, and elegant marble floors leading the way.

As the evening progressed, each course was presented with exquisite detail and impeccable taste, showcasing the culinary mastery of the chef and catering staff. Glasses clinked in toasts to Jungkook's success, laughter filled the room as stories were shared, and the soft music of a live string quartet created a harmonious backdrop for the enchanting evening.

Only closed family members are invited to partake in the festivities. Including only those closest to one's heart ensures that the occasion is filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments that will be remembered for years to come. The bonds shared with family create a special atmosphere of warmth and connection, making every celebration truly unforgettable.

Jimin is a whirlwind of energy at the party, bustling around and ensuring that everything is perfectly set up for the guests. From arranging the desserts on the table to making sure the food is hot and ready to be served, he is on top of it all.

Not to mention, he is also making sure that the alcohol is fully stocked and ready for the guests to enjoy. His friendly demeanor and constant movement make him a favorite among the partygoers, as he never hesitates to lend a helping hand wherever it is needed. Jungkook can't help but appreciate Jimin's dedication to making the party a success.

Why won't Jimin be happy? It's his man success out of all or before all it should be him who should celebrate it. He can't stop smiling ever since he got to know Jungkook ascending the throne. It's just perfect timing for something he secretly planned. In these two weeks, the couple had nothing but romance. It's either indoor dates or outdoor dates. If it's an indoor date, each corner of the house knows the sound of that wiggling decision dice and their desired games ending up being naked always.

They are in the tone of Casual, enjoying each other's company and cherishing the moments they spend together. Jungkook feels a sense of contentment and joy knowing that jimin is by his side, supporting him and celebrating his successes. Together, they create a world filled with love and happiness, where only their love for each other matters. He is finally experiencing true happiness, and nothing can take that away from him.

Both Jimin and Jungkook arrived at the party looking absolutely stunning in their elegant attire, each complementing their individual style perfectly. Jungkook had taken the time to pick out the perfect dress for Jimin, a beautiful and intricate design that accentuated his features and brought out his natural charm.

On the other hand, Jimin had chosen a manly suit for Jungkook, highlighting his strong and confident demeanor. The two of them stood out among the crowd, turning heads and eliciting compliments from everyone in attendance.

Currently, Jungkook trails behind him, his eager eyes fixed on the jimin butt. Like a loyal puppy, he follows Jimin closely, silently pleading for a quickly. Jimin, noticing Jungkook's eager expression, chuckles softly and promises to save him a special treat once the party gets over.

"Oh darling, just behind me and you're nearly in my shadow. If you keep this up, people might think you're my very own knight in shining armor" jimin smiles holding the tray.

"Isn't that practically what I am? A noble knight serving the Queen of this gathering." Jungkook grinning, walking closely behind

"You always know how to make me blush, don't you? A glass of your favorite for you, Sir Chivalry" jimin giggles, placing a glass on the table