Chapter:23: BOYFRIENDS?

It was somewhere in the middle of the night when my sleep was suddenly disturbed, and I woke up to find Taehyung in my embrace. We were both naked and entangled in the bed, fitting together like a perfect puzzle. His warmth against my body felt comforting and safe as we lay there in the darkness.

I couldn't help but admire the way he looked so gorgeous and elegant in his sleep, his features relaxed and beautiful in the soft moonlight that filtered through the window. I brushed a stray strand of hair away from his face, feeling a surge of affection for him that made my heart swell.

As I gazed down at him, I couldn't deny the strong attraction I felt towards him, the desire to hold him close and never let go. I wondered if he felt the same way, if he knew how much he meant to me even though we had never spoken of it before I will open my arms to keep him here. Yes we have known each other for ten days so what he has become close to me.

In that moment, I knew that I really wanted him, not just physically, but as a partner as well. I wanted to explore every aspect of who he was, to learn about his dreams and his likes and dislikes but found he feels same as me.

"So what now? We straight up took this to the next level" he snicker looking up from my embrace.

"Well, we did want to 'eat each other up, we were so eager after all" I laughed pulling him even closer. His naked body radiates warmth.

"I'm glad we're on the same page. But now that we've taken our relationship to a new level, I was wondering if you'd like to meet my family?" He asked smiling and his long fingers touch my face sexually.

It sounds like he is really excited for me to meet his family! Meeting the family is often a big step in a relationship, as it shows that he values and trusts you enough to introduce you to his loved ones. It could be a sign that he sees a future with me and wants to take things to the next level. That's what I would do too.

Overall, it sounds like he's eager to take this relationship to a new level and is excited for me to become a part of his world. Same I feel exactly the same

"Really? I'd love to! When and where should we meet them?" I asked with same excitement.

"I'll talk to my parents and arrange a time and place. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to meet you" he snuggled more tighter.

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm excited at the same time. Thanks for inviting me, Tae" I tried to be formal.

"Of course! I want to share every part of my life with you, and that includes my family. What do you mean?" He said it so casually wait does Kim taehyung already thinks we are couple. Amazing I want the same.

"I feel the same way about you and yours. I can't wait to get to know them better" I love him bro seriously I do

"I know they'll love you as much as I do. And don't worry, I'll be by your side the whole time to help you navigate any awkward moments" he laughed but I gulp my saliva. Shit families are pretty awkward. But I have him.

Author pov

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are egoistic and stubborn, failing to understand the consequences of their actions. Instead of focusing on building a healthy and genuine connection, they are driven by their own personal motivations. Jungkook's decision to enter into this relationship was driven by a desire to prove himself to his family, his family is still behaving jimin is everything he needs. He don't regret breaking this marriage.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook never saw themselves ending up together deep down they know this. They are alike to each other they had always clashed in personality and interests, but somehow, they found themselves entangled in a relationship. Taehyung's impulsive nature matched Jungkook's daredevil attitude, creating a whirlwind of excitement and unpredictability in their dynamic.

Taehyung has always been known for his impulsive nature, never one to shy away from taking risks or following his instincts just like jungkook. So when Jungkook's bold, flirty aura catches his attention, it's no surprise that Taehyung quickly finds himself developing a crush on him.

Jungkook's confidence and charm draw Taehyung in, leaving him unable to resist the magnetic pull he feels towards the younger man. Despite his usually laid-back demeanor, Taehyung can't help but feel a rush of excitement whenever he's around Jungkook, eager to see where their flirtatious interactions might lead.

While Taehyung may usually think things through before acting, Jungkook's presence seems to awaken a more impulsive side of him, one that is unafraid to take chances and follow his heart.

Jungkook feels like he is constantly faced with a challenge to prove to his family that he is capable of dating someone who is on his level think like him, talk like him, behave like him, someone who can make him happy and bring out the best in him.

He feels a deep sense of responsibility to show his family that he can be in a healthy, fulfilling relationship with someone who truly like him without any compromises.

Jeon Jungkook is someone who thrives on challenges and always seeks to push himself to new heights. Whether it's taking on a difficult job routine or mastering a complicated relationship, he is always ready to prove he is a ace.

But, what truly drives Jungkook is the satisfaction of proving people wrong and showing them that he is always right. This determination and confidence in his own abilities make him a force to be reckoned with. He always rises above, using their skepticism as motivation to prove them wrong. This drive and determination are what make Jungkook stand out as a true star, always ready to take on the next challenge with a smile on his face.

However, deep down, there is a part of Jungkook that misses Jimin, his best friend and confidant. Even though they may not be together romantically, Jimin has always been there for Jungkook, supporting and encouraging him through. There was something around jimin which he felt like he want to spend more time with.

Jungkook can't help but feel a pang of nostalgia for the bond they once shared, a bond that was built on trust, understanding, and unwavering friendship. Despite his best efforts to move on and find happiness with someone new, Jungkook can't shake the feeling that a piece of his heart will always belong to Jimin.

Fact: Don't know whether you have noticed it or not, Jungkook talks about character and generosity when it comes to jimin but when it comes to taehyung he talks about beauty and appearance.

Jungkook's interactions with both Jimin and Taehyung often reveal interesting insights into his perceptions. When it comes to Jimin, Jungkook's language tends to emphasize cleanliness and a strong moral character. He speaks about Jimin in a way that suggests he sees him as someone who is pure and trustworthy.

On the other hand, when Jungkook talks about Taehyung, the focus shifts to beauty and gorgeousness. He seems to view Taehyung through a lens of aesthetics and charm, praising his physical appearance and personal style. This contrast in Jungkook's descriptions of Jimin and Taehyung hints at the different qualities he values in each of them. It's like brain and heart wanting two different things.

**********************************
END OF THE CHAPTER.