Chapter:38: HYUNG?

Next morning

Jimin came out wearing the most elegant outfit, stunning Jungkook into silence with his casual yet effortlessly chic look

Jimin came out wearing the most elegant outfit, stunning Jungkook into silence with his casual yet effortlessly chic look. The black tailored dress hugged his frame perfectly, accentuating his slim figure and making him look like a true fashion icon. His hair was styled in a tousled manner, adding a touch of playful charm to his overall appearance.

Jungkook couldn't help but admire the way Jimin carried himself with confidence and grace, his every movement exuding charisma and sophistication. As they stood face to face, Jungkook felt a wave of awe wash over him, realizing just how lucky he was to see someone like Jimin in his life.

He made a mental note to compliment Jimin on his impeccable sense of style, knowing that his friend deserved all the praise in the world for looking so effortlessly cool and elegant.

"Wow" Jungkook said with open mouth standing leaning to his car when jimin walked his perfect walk towards him smiling beautifully. Jimin smiled shyly getting compliment.

AN: oh boy!! Men who dress like this deserve heaven

Jimin is not one to easily get flustered, but there is something about the way Jungkook looks at him in his casual style that leaves him feeling a bit lost in the best way possible.

Jungkook looks absolutely stunning in this casual style, effortlessly showcasing his impeccable fashion sense. The way he rocks a simple t-shirt and jeans combination with such ease is truly admirable.

His natural charisma radiates in every outfit he wears, making even the most laid-back look appear effortlessly cool and stylish. It's evident that Jungkook has a unique ability to make any attire look incredibly fashionable, solidifying Jungkook always manages to turn heads with his impeccable sense of style.

"You look stunning babes" Jungkook winks at jimin taking jimin hand in his kissed the knuckle. Jimin blushed red at that compliment of course he dressed like this only to impress Jungkook. Ain't nobody he want to see him before his man.

"You look fab" jimin compliments him back. There jimin lost Jungkook for a good minute. It's like he received the best Ceo award. He always mourn for jimin compliments. He wants them to function properly.