Chapter:29: JIMIN IS HERE

"Hello yoongi hyung" taehyung ran to him and hugged him happily. But there where other two people who stood there frozen. It's Jungkook and jimin.

The moment Jungkook's eyes fell on Jimin, he stood there frozen. It was totally unexpected to see Jimin here. Jungkook couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity and comfort wash over him as he took at jimin. He felt relief having atleast a known human here.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked Jungkook surprised but with a smile.  Jimin's smile and the way his eyes crinkled at the corners. Despite the casual setting, Jungkook's heart raced at the sight of his longtime friend, the one person who always managed to make him feel at ease. Jimin's presence made everything feel right, and for a moment, it was as if the world had stopped spinning just for them.

"Hyung come here" taehyung pulled yoongi towards jungkook.

"Meet Jungkook my boyfriend" taehyung said holding jungkook hands. Jimin smile vanished. He stood there simply. He is not jealous or hurt but yet this news came out suddenly out of no where.

Before everything, Jungkook's eyes were inexplicably drawn to Jimin. He found himself wanting to know Jimin's emotions, to understand how he was truly feeling. There was a sense of curiosity, a desire to connect on a deeper level that Jungkook couldn't quite explain. It was as if Jimin held the key to a secret part of himself that Jungkook was eager to unlock.

"Congrats guys" jimin smiled widely. It might be wrong but he is genuinely happy for this. The way Jimin carried himself, the subtle shifts in his expressions, all seemed to captivate Jungkook and leave him yearning for more insight into Jimin's inner world.

"Nice meeting you Jungkook welcome to the family. Oh btw he is my cousin brother" yoongi introduce jimin to the couple.

"Nice meeting you jimin" taehyung took jimin forearms himself excited to shake hands with jimin. 

"Your fingers are so cute. It's like half of mine" taehyung commented both yoongi and taehyung laughed jimin just smiled Jungkook existed but his eyes not leaving jimin.

"He is a doctor for your information" yoongi proudly says about his brother.

"That's amazing! I didn't know that"

"Yeah, he's really smart and skilled. He's one of the best doctors in the country"

"Aniya" jimin blushed.

"Wow, that's impressive. I'm sure he must be really busy" taehyung is impressed by jimin.

"He is, but he always makes time for his family. He's a great guy" yoongi brag about it. Jimin smile looking at their conversation.

"I'd love to hangout with him sometime. Right kookie?" Taehyung look at Jungkook who is still lost in jimin.

"Come let's meet my sister" taehyung pulled yoongi outside very excited. Yoongi had to follow.

Jungkook, a bit taken aback by the sudden situation, nervously shifted his weight from one foot to the other. His eyes met Jimin's, and he managed a small, unsure smile in return. "Uh, hi Jimin how are you?" he stammered, feeling the awkwardness hanging thick in the air.

"I'm, uh... I'm good. How are you?'
Jimin's smile never faded; if anything, it grew a shade warmer. He took a step closer, his presence filling the room with an unexpected comfort. "I'm doing well, It's nice to finally have a moment to catch up with you alone. You've been so busy lately" Jungkook lied as if he tried to contact jimin. Latter just smile ignoring everything. He is happy seeing jungkook.