○ 1 ○

MC: "A warm welcome to all the guests here for this award ceremony......."
As the MC continued to speak, the award show started.

MC: "The most successful youngest CEO award goes to"
Saying this, she looked in front.

MC: "Kim Taehyung. The youngest CEO of Kim Corporation."
All the people around started to clap and congratulate her as she made her way to the stage.

Tae: "Good evening, everyone. I am deeply honoured to receive the Most Successful Youngest CEO award.
This recognition is a testament to the hard work of my incredible team and the unwavering support of my Mom.
Age is just a number - with passion and dedication, we can achieve anything."
As she completed her speech and came down the stage, all clapped for her.

After the ceremony was done, she went directly to her home.

Tae: "Mama"
She shouted out loud.

Mrs.Kim(Jisoo): "Aww, My little babybear."
She says, hugging her daughter dearly.

Tae: "For you."
She said, giving the award to her mom.

Jisoo: "My baby. I'm so proud of you."
She says, kissing on her forehead.

Tae: "Mom, what's special? I'm so hungry."
She said with a pout as they walked into the living room, rubbing in her tummy.

Jisoo: "Go fresh up and come."
She says, caressing her hair and pecking her once more on her cheek.

Tae: "I Love you, ma."
She says, pecking at Jisoo's cheek and walking to her room.

Jisoo mumbled a small 'I love you more' back. As Tae's door clicked, Mrs Kim cried silently for her daughter's achievement.

After a few minutes:

Tae: "Smells like you made something special, Moma."
She asked, hugging her mom from behind as Jisoo was cutting some strawberries for Tae.

Jisoo: "Of course."
She said as it's a matter of fact.

And after a few minutes, they started to dig into their plates.

Tae: "Ma, what if I did not win the award."
She asked, munching on her food.

Jisoo: "Then we might have cheered for the next time, baby."
She said with a soft smile.

Soon after, Tae slowly sneaked into Mrs. Kim's room and said she wanted to sleep beside her.

Mom and daughter duo cuddled to sleep, speaking of random things and Tae saying that some people looked at her when she walked, their expression as if they did not expect her to win.

Tae's father left them when she was 10, and her parents always used to fight over things and abuse her mom.

Because of that, Tae's heart broke when she was young, and she didn't believe in marriage or any relationships, thinking they might end up just like her parent's divorce.

Jisoo started with a small fashion design company, which was the best after lots of hard work and effort.

Taking at her Jisoo as her inspiration, she studied hard and took over when her mother was confident she could take care of the company.

Tell me how it was......

Stay tuned😁😁