○ 25 (M) ○

Soon everyone made their way towards the rooms.

Kookie was sulking behind Vmin, walking with Yoongi and J-hope.

Jimin told Tae to freshen up and rest as they had an engagement in the evening while going to leave her to the room.

Yoongi: "Don't sulk too much"
He mumbled while scrolling through his phone.

Kook: "Wait till you get your turn hyungs"
He said with a smirk and again went back to pouting making them laugh at him.

Jhope and Yoongi went back to their rooms while Kook was in his room, Jimin and Tae were in Tae's room gossiping about random things, and Kook was waiting for his little devil to leave his love of life because he wanna spend some time with her.

Soon after some time, Jimin went back to her room.

Kook, who was near the door waiting for Jimin to leave, did a small happy dance when he heard the door shut with a few giggles, which he loved to listen to all his life.

He waited for a few seconds and slowly peeked out his head to see if anyone was there or not. When he thought the path was clear with alerts, he hopped towards Tae's room like a bunny and knocked on her door.

Tae, who sat in front of the mirror to take off her accessories, heard a knock and went to open the door.

When Tae opened the door, not completely, but enough for a human-like bunny to sneak in.

She gasped when cold hands touched her bare waist. Kook was quick to press her against the door and smash his lips on her before she could scream.

Tae just melted with her wide-open eyes when she got that it was Kook. She wrapped her hands around his neck while he started to suck on her bottom lip and entered into her mouth tasting her hot carven which tasted like strawberry and chocolate.

Tae started to thread his hair giving into the kiss, her legs going weak as he is sucking and biting inside her mouth.

Kook slowly picked her up into his arms, still kissing in a bridal way, and made her sit on the dressing table. And pulled away after giving some small puppy licks.

Kook: "Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?"
As he asks, his lips brush over her lips, giving vibrations through her body and making her goosebumps.

Kook: "Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?"As he asks, his lips brush over her lips, giving vibrations through her body and making her goosebumps

When Tae did not reply to him because of the intense make-out session to which she was sucking in the air. Kook slowly kissed the side of her lips to her cheek, kissing every inch of her skin.

He could taste the combination of turmeric and sandalwood.

Kook: "Again, you proved to me that you light up my world, which I don't even know needs lighting. Only mine to devote, love, admire and to make love too."
He says as she opens her eyes.