○ 22 ○

A day before their marriage rituals:

8:00 AM

Kook woke up early, the soft rays of the sun just beginning to filter into their room.

He turns over, gazing at Tae as she sleeps peacefully beside him, her hair slightly tousled, her expression angelic and a cute pout on her face, which he pecked on. Leaning closer, he brushes a gentle kiss across her forehead.

Tae stirs awake, her sleepy eyes meeting Kook's with a soft smile.

Kook: "Morning, beautiful,"
Kook whispers, with his sleepy voice and the messed up hair making things in her stomach.

Tae blinks, her heart fluttering at his adoring gaze.

Tae: "Morning,"
She replies softly, her voice still raspy from sleep. And snuggled back into his chest, pecking him, making him chuckle, but that little chuckle did things to Tae inside her stomach.

Kook pulled her even closer to his chest pecking on her hair.

Tae: "I love you"
She says, pecking on his cheek, making Kook show his bunny smile.

Kook: "I love you more, my love."
He says, cupping her cheek, running his thumb over her lips slowly before pressing a gentle kiss there, lingering just a moment longer, his tongue teasing her lips. He pulled back before biting and sucking on her lower lip.

Kook: “Today’s all about us,”
Kook murmurs, eyes filled with nothing but love for her.

Tae: “As long as I’m with you, any day is perfect. Bun,"
She smiles against his lips, before leaving a long peck on his lips.

As they got ready, and went down to see all of their family members sitting in the dining area waiting for them.

Tae laughs when Kook insists on feeding her. Every bite feels intimate, his fingers brushing against her lips as Tae playfully bites at them. And now and then feeding him back.

Kook: "You know, you deserve everything,"
Kook says suddenly, eyes locked on hers as he hands her a piece of mango.

Long forgotten about the family members, and they are enjoying the soon-official couple romance, too.

Kook: "Not just this, but the world.
For everything you’ve been through, for being strong, for standing by my side.
And for loving me even when I don't deserve it."

Tae: "You make me feel like the luckiest person alive, and you deserve the world."
She replies softly, cupping his hand. Tae’s heart swells, a blush rising to her cheeks.

Kook: "And you are my world."
He says, bopping their noses.

Tae: "You're my everything, Koo."

After a few minutes, they both went back to their room, Kook said it would be a special day, and he wanted to surprise her.

And the family members teased them, wishing them luck.

As soon as the door closed, Kook pinned Tae against the door his hands made their way to her waist, and his lips found hers again, this time more passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth slowly, savouring the moment. Tae kisses him back deeply, hands sliding into his hair, pulling him closer as the world around them fades away.

When it is around 11 A.M:

To pamper Tae, Kook had booked a private spa for both of them. They slip into soft robes, holding hands as they walk into the calm atmosphere of the spa.

Each treatment, massages with her favourite oil, and everything was chosen with Tae in mind, knowing how much she loves indulging in self-care but doesn't get enough time for it.

As they lie side by side during the couple's massage, Tae looks over at Kook, her heart overflowing with love.

Tae: "You always know how to make me feel special,"
She whispers, her eyes filled with nothing but pure love and the bond shared by them.

Kook turns his head to meet her eyes, his hand reaching out to take hers.

Kook: "Because you are special. And I promise I'll remind you of that every day for the rest of our lives."
He says, his voice deep and full of affection.

The masseuses can't help but feel the scene so romantic, cooing at them internally.

Tae’s eyes shimmer with unshed tears, but they’re happy ones. She squeezes his hand.

Tae: “You’ve already given me more than I could ever ask for. You’re my heart, Kook.”
She replies softly, sending him a flying kiss to which Kook puckers his lips.

They share a brief, tender kiss as their masseuses step out, Kook’s lips lingering on hers, his tongue gently brushing over hers, slow and intimate, reminding her that she’s his forever.

After their spa treatment, Kook takes Tae to a lakeside location for lunch.

A boat awaits them, by the shore. They step into it, Kook holding Tae close as they float out onto the calm waters.

A table is set up with delicious dishes. Tae laughs as Kook insists on serving her, his aura softening as he gazes at her like she’s the most precious thing in the world.

Kook: “You know,” he starts, picking at his food,

Kook: "I’ve been thinking about everything we’ve been through, especially after the scandal. I just want you to know… no matter what the world throws at us, I’ll always choose you."
He pecks on her lips, pulling her closer to his chest.

Kook:  "Every."
Again pecks on her lips.

Kook: "Single."
Again pecks on her lips.

Kook:  "Time.”
He gives the longest kiss on her lips and lingers his lips on her forehead.

Tae’s breath hitches, the last traces of doubt from the scandal slowly melting away as she looks into his sincere eyes.

Tae: “I was worried about how it might affect us, but you… you always know how to keep me grounded.”
She admits softly.

Kook leans in, cupping her face in his hands, their lips brushing softly before he deepens the kiss, their tongues gently tangling in a slow, sensual rhythm.

Kook: “I love you, and I’ll never let anything take us apart.”
He whispers against her lips, before diving into her mouth again, making her smile in the kiss with unshed tears stirring behind her eyes.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, and Tae pressed her lips on Kook’s forehead, making him close his eyes, feeling the warmth she was producing.

Tae: "I'm forever yours, Koo. "
She says, looking into his eyes, wanting to show him how sincere she is.

Tell me how it was...

Stay tuned😁😁