○ 13 ○

The weekend arrived, and both Tae and Kook were excited about their first official date as a couple.

Kook had meticulously planned every detail, wanting to make it an unforgettable experience for Tae.

Kook arrived at Tae's apartment in the early evening, dressed in a tailored suit highlighting his handsome features.

He held a bouquet of her favourite flowers—lilies and daisies—and smiled excitedly.

When Tae opened the door, she was greeted by the sight of Kook looking dashing and holding the beautiful bouquet leaning against the car.

His suit fit his bulky body, making him look like a Greek God. And the tiny smirk on his face did not go unnoticed.

Tae couldn't help but blush when he winked at her.

Kook: "Buttercup, you look stunning,"
Kook said, his eyes filled with admiration.

Tae was wearing an elegant dress that complemented her graceful figure, and her hair was styled beautifully.

Tae: "Thank you, Kookie. You look incredible, too,"
Tae replied, accepting the flowers with a shy smile.

Tae: "These are beautiful. Thank you."

Kook: "Only the best for you."
Kook leaned in and kissed her cheek.

They left her apartment and headed to the first stop of the evening.

A rooftop restaurant that offered a breathtaking view of the city.

The staff greeted them warmly as they arrived and led them to a private table with candles and a stunning skyline view.

The ambience was perfect, with soft music in the background and the city lights twinkling below.

Tae: "This is amazing, Kookie,"
Tae said, her eyes wide with wonder as she entered the romantic setting.

Kook: "I'm glad you like it. I wanted tonight to be special as it is our first official date."
Kook replied, taking her hand across the table.

They enjoyed the meal, sharing dishes and tasting each other's selections.

The conversation flowed effortlessly, filled with laughter and tender moments.

Kook couldn't take his eyes off Tae, mesmerised by her beauty and charm.

After dinner, Kook suggested a walk along the river.

The night was clear, and the moon glowed gently on the water.

They strolled hand in hand, the cool breeze adding to the magical atmosphere.

Tae: "Kook, tonight has been perfect,"
Tae said softly, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Kook: "It's not over yet. I have one more surprise."
Kook replied with a smile.

He led her to a small, secluded spot by the river where a rowboat awaited.

Kook helped Tae into the boat and drifted out onto the water.

The city lights reflected on the surface as they floated, creating a shimmering mosaic around them.

Kook: "I wanted us to have a moment away from everything, just the two of us,"
Kook said, his voice gentle.

Tae: "You always know how to make me feel so special."
Tae looked into his eyes, her heart swelling with love.

Kook: "That's because you are special, Tae."
Kook leaned in closer, his eyes locked on hers.

The air between them was charged with anticipation.

Slowly, Kook cupped her cheek, his thumb gently brushing her skin. Tae's breath hitched, and she felt her heart race. She leaned in, closing the distance between them.

Their lips met in a soft, tender kiss that spoke of all the feelings they had been holding back.

The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two.

The kiss was gentle at first, a sweet exploration, but it quickly deepened as their emotions surged.

When they finally pulled back, both were breathless, their foreheads resting against each other.

Tae: "Wow," Tae whispered, her cheeks flushed.

Kook: "I've wanted to do that for a long time."
Kook smiled, his eyes shining with happiness.

Tae: "Will I look like a creep if I say me too?"
Tae admitted that her heart felt light and full.

Taking this as a chance, Kook pulled her by the waist into his chest, making her squeal, but its sound did not come out as he pressed his lips onto her.

Their tongue collided with each other, Kook softly pressed her waist, making her leave a little moan in the kiss, making Kook go crazy all over again.

As they drifted back to shore, their hands intertwined.

The night was filled with promises and the certainty that they had found something extraordinary in each other.

They looked back at the shore and kissed again under the moonlight sky, surrounded by the quiet beauty of the night.

It was a moment of pure magic neither of them would ever forget.

When they returned to Tae's apartment, Kook walked her to the door, their fingers still entwined.

Tae: "Thank you for tonight, Kook. It was perfect,"
Tae said, her eyes shining with love.

Kook: "Thank you, darling. For everything,"
Kook replied, leaning in for one last kiss.

Tae: "Goodnight, bun."
Tae whispered against his lips.

Kook: "Goodnight, my love. Sweet dreams,"
Kook replied, watching her disappear into her apartment with a smile.

Kook felt an overwhelming sense of happiness as he returned to his car.

Tonight had been everything he had hoped for and more.

And as he drove home, he couldn't stop thinking about the future they would build together, filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.

Tell me how it was...

Stay tuned😁😁