○ 4 ○

With steady steps, Kook approached Tae's table just as she left.

His heart pounded in his chest, nervous yet determined to make a lasting impression.

Yoongi and Hobi watched from a distance, their expressions mixing amusement and support for their friend.

Kook: "Excuse me," Kook began tentatively, his voice hinting at nervousness.

Tae turned towards him, her expression neutral yet curious.

Kook: "I couldn't help but notice you from across the room," he continued, his words flowing sincerely.

Kook: "You have such a presence."

Tae arched an eyebrow, slightly taken aback by Kook's unexpected approach.

Tae: "Thank you," she replied politely, unsure of where this conversation led.

Her mind raced with questions, wondering who this confident yet unfamiliar young man was.

She had seen many men like these and was unsure of his intentions.

Before Kook could speak more, Tae's mobile rang, and she excused herself, saying she had to leave.

Kook smiled at her and gave room for her to leave.

Tae thanked god because her mobile rang, and she didn't need to converse with a stranger.

Meanwhile, Kook looked at her disappearing figure and thanked god for their small interaction.

The next day, they meet near a flower shop, which is not accidental to Kook but to Tae.

And each day for the next three days, she saw Kook somehow. But Kook never approached her again to speak.

After a few days:

Tae and Jisoo (Her mom) had gone shopping because Jisoo's birthday was approaching.

Meanwhile, Jin (Kook's mother), along with Sope's mother, Jimin, came to the same shopping mall and asked their sons to tag along so that they could hold their bags.

The moms bribed Kook with extra banana milk for three days, Yoongi with tangerines and also he can spend time with his girlfriend, Hobi, with hamburgers and Sprite.

The trio followed their moms like a lost puppy, but Kook suddenly forgot the entire world when he saw Tae in the same shopping complex.

Hobi nudged Kook with his arm, but the boy was too lost in Tae's presence.

He looked towards where Kook was looking and dragged him towards Tae's direction.

Thinking someone was approaching them, Jisoo turned back and asked what they wanted when she was sure they were looking at them.

Listening to Jisoo, Tae turned back to see whom is she speaking with.

Kook looked at her without blinking his eyes while Tae was so damn frustrated about him.

This man has been stalking me for the past six days. She thought in her mind.

Tae: "Hello, mister. Don't you have any other work, or stalking is your profession?"
She said in a raised voice.

While Jisoo is trying to calm her.

Kook: "I'm sorry, I'm not stalking you. From the moment I saw you, I had some unknown feelings.
And I just wanted to tell you about it. I hope this isn't too forward, but I sent you a friend request recently.
But I'm sorry, I understand you are not interested."

Tae: "Well, if you understand, leave, and don't you dare come to me again."

Kook: "I'm sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable."
Kook was about to leave when he heard from Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Son, wait."
Tae cut her off.

Tae: "Mom, just stop it already."
She said in a pissed-off tone.

And Kook left with Hobi, his heart aching for some reason, and he never thought it would hurt this much.

As Tae and Jisoo left for their home in the car, Jisoo started to speak.

Jisoo: "Baby, why did you speak to that boy like that?"
She asks, caressing her hair.

Tae: "Mom, you know I don't believe when someone says they are in love with me. After all the things you've been through. I don't, and I am not able to."
She speaks, still focusing on the road.

Jisoo: "Bear, it's not like everyone ends up like me. What if he is the right one for you? Why don't you give it a try."

Tae: "Mom, can we not speak about it anymore."

Jisoo: "I will not always be with you, Tae; you need someone in your life after I'm gone."

Tae: "You are not going anywhere, and I'm not seeing anyone. You for me and I for you."

With Kook:

Kook was profoundly hurt and thought to unfriend her because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

He said he liked her, and she said she didn't feel the same.

So, he unfriended her after an internal war with himself.

With Tae:

Tae was on her bed. Going through the emails then, she remembered the Instagram request.

She opened Instagram only to see Kook unfollowed her.

And for a moment, her mind flashed his small smile whenever they had eye contact and how he spoke.

She was smiling, but that soon turned into an expressionless face when her brain reminded her of her parent's past.

Tell me how it was...

Stay tuned😁😁