○ 24 ○

Next day:

The soon-to-be wedded couple are still snuggled up in each other's warmth after having a beautiful night where they shared and left behind all the tensions and doubts. 

It was already 7 A.M. 

The continuous knocking on the door made Kook stir in his sleep and when he peeked his eyes only to see his love of life snuggled into his chest with a small pout on her face.

He pecked on her forehead and slowly detached himself before making his way to open the door. 

Jimin: "It is not my marriage, bunny brother"
She whisper-yelled at her brother, knowing Tae is still asleep.

Kook: "Shorty, wait for a few more years till Hyung proposes to you. I guess he is planning that in the next 5 or 6 years. Because you are so annoying."
Saying this, he slammed the door in her face.

Who is still in shock? Jimin went directly to the guest room where Suga was sleeping. Jimim went to wake the sleepy person, telling him, he didn't love her anymore and he did not care for her.

Suga, being the patient person, explained everything, making her sleep beside him, and cursed Kook for making Jimin disturb his precious sleep.

Back to Taekook: 

Kook made his way to their bed and slept beside her, caressing her hair.

Kook: "Love, you have to wake up now."
He says pecking on her forehead.

After a few attempts, she started to stir and slowly opened her eyes to see the man she would do anything for.

His messy hair.
His deep-ass morning voice.
His silly smile.
His loving gaze.

All these are making her fall for him more and more than she ever could.

Kook: "Good morning, dear."
He says smooching on her cheek.

Tae: " Good morning, love."
She says raising herself to peck on his lips.

Kook: "Bear, we need to get ready."

Tae: "What's the time bun."
She says caressing his cheeks.

Kook: "7:20 I guess."
He says making her eyes go wide.

Tae: "You bunny, leave me I need to get ready."
She says, pushing herself away from him only to get crushed by his hard-built chest.

Kook: "Baby love, can we please stay like this for some more time."
He says, pecking her head, and Tae just nods her head in Kook's chest, giving a small peck on his skin.

Kook: "Bear."

When he did not continue anything, Tae looked away from his chest only to see him spacing out.

Tae quickly cupped his cheeks and pecked on his lips making him look at her.

Tae: "What are you thinking, bun?"
She asks caressing his hair.

Kook: "We both can't cuddle to sleep for the next few days."
He says, looking at her with doe eyes, making Tae melt instantly and leave a long smooch on his lips.

Kook: "I don't to leave you."
He says snuggling into her chest. Tae just smiles at her baby who is whining even before the night comes.

Tae: "Love, it's just for a few days, and then we have the rest of our lives, right?"
She asks threading his hair.

Making Kook hum in contentment, snuggling more into her, making her tickle.

Kook: "I know, but..."
He trails off, saying nothing, making Tae chuckle.