○ 18 (M) ○

Tae: "Now, let's see how well that watch works with my timekeeping," she teased, her voice dripping with flirtation.

Kook: "I want to make it as special as we've imagined."

Tae's heart raced as she met his gaze, her eyes filled with love and desire.

Tae: "I'm ready,"
She replied, her voice a whisper of promise.

They began to undress each other slowly, savouring the moment that came with every removed layer.

Kook's hands were gentle as he slid Tae's dress off her shoulders, his fingers grazing her skin lightly giving her gentle shivers.

The dress pooled around her feet, leaving her in undergarments, and he couldn't help but take a moment to admire her, his gaze full of admiration and desire, making her feel small in front of his gaze as blush crept on her face.

Tae responded in kind, her hands deftly working on the buttons of Kook's shirt.

She trailed soft kisses along his collarbone as she revealed his well-built chest and his abs, her touch light and teasing as she trailed her hands on skin making him feel giddy.

Kook's breath caught at the contact, his hands sliding over her hips as she started to give small licks on his skin, which tasted like a mixture of sweat and his body essence.

Once they were both undressed, Kook took a moment to simply enjoy the sight of Tae, her body illuminated by the soft light.

He leaned in to kiss her, their lips meeting in a slow, passionate kiss that deepened with every passing second. Tae's hands roamed over his back, her touch firm, loving and teasing.

Kook gently pushed her onto the bed, his body following hers as he hovered above her. The bed beneath them was soft, and the sheets rustled slightly as they settled in. He kissed her again, his hands exploring her body with a gentle touch.

Tae's breathing quickened as Kook's lips travelled down her neck, his kisses growing wild.

She arched her back slightly, pressing herself closer to him as his hands moved down her neck, his touch was tender and delicate.

Kook started to give open mouth kisses on her neck making her moan softly which is turning him on even more, making him want to explore every inch of her body and soul.

He moved lower, his lips brushing against Tae's collarbone and then down to her chest.

Tae's breath hitched as his kisses became more stronger and urgent, his hands gripping her waist as he explored every inch of her with his lips and fingers.

He slowly made his way down to her panty and looked at Tae who is breathing heavily making him look at her with soft eyes, when Tae couldn't find the warmth of his hands on her body she opened her eyes only to see him staring into her soul making her blush.

Tae: "Go ahead love."
She said with a small nod.

And that's it, the last piece of her clothing was thrown on the floor neither of them cared where it flew.

Kook: "I can feel you are already wet for me love."
He says with a low, husky voice making her moan softly, clenching her thighs together making Kook chuckle at her.

Every single action of Kook is making it hard for her and her hormones.

Kook traced his fingers near her inner thighs giving it an occasional squeeze, he is enjoying how her expressions are changing from time to time.

The pleasure is too much where it came to a point, Tae could feel a knot in stomach.

Kook slowly made his way towards her kitty entrance. And brushed her folds making her leave a small whimper.

And then he pushed one his finger inside her core making her yelp, Kook was quick to capture her lips wanting to distract her, her wetty region made it a bit easy for him slide another finger inside and he continued with the third one making her roll her eyes in the kiss with a little moan.

Kook started to thrust inside her with his fingers, and he pulled out making Tae whine and Kook chuckle at her reaction.

Kook: "You are going to get the real me, Bear."
He says licking his fingers, looking into her eyes.

Soon he removed his boxers, and fastly got on the bed hovering over her and tipped himself in front of her entrance and slowly started to push himself inside her, her velvety walls clenching his member was making him loose his mind.

Tae screamed out his name when he settled inside her completely. He slowly started to thrust inside her, the movements are so slow at the starting with Kook taking his time to savour each moment.

He guided Tae's body with a mixture of care and desire, their movements slow and gentle. Kook praised her how well she is doing.

Tae moaned his name in a dreamy tone when he hit her right spot, that made Kook know it was the spot and started to fasten his pace hitting the same place.

Tae responded eagerly, her hands roaming over his body as she pulled him closer.

As the time passed they both couldn't get enough of themselves as they explored every inch.

Kook's hands were more insistent, his touch more demanding. Tae's moans filled the room, a symphony of pleasure that matched the rhythm of their movements.

Soon after a few thrusts Tae came and after a few more seconds Kook released his seeds in her uterus which will slowly make their way to the fallopian tube.

Kook kissed on her forehead, buring his face in her neck inhaling the calming scent along with sweat of her body.

Both of their bodies trembling due to the intensity and pleasure.

They held each other close, their breathing slowly returning to normal as they revelled in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

As the night wore on, they remained entangled in each other's arms, their bodies glowing with the aftermath of their passion.

In the quiet of the bedroom, as they lay wrapped in each other's arms, Tae whispered,

Tae: "I love you, Kookie. More than anything."
She says kissing on his chest, snuggling more into his warmth.

Kook: "I love you too, Tae. Always."
He says kissing on her head.

And with that, they drifted off to sleep, their hearts and bodies still intertwined, knowing that their future together was as bright and passionate as the night they had just shared.

Tell me how it was...

Stay tuned😁😁