○ 16_♡ ○

364 days from their love proposal:

Kook wanted his wedding proposal to Tae to be unforgettable, surpassing even their all-magical dates.

He spent weeks planning every detail, ensuring everything would be perfect for the moment he would ask Tae to marry him.

He chose a beautiful, remote beach as the location.

The beach was particular to them, where they shared many deep conversations, sweet moments, silly fights, kissing, cuddling, and every happy and sad moment.

He took the help of friends and family to set up the scene while he spent the day with Tae, keeping her blissfully unaware of what was to come.

As the sun began to set, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Kook led Tae to the beach as their new date.

Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the pathway lined with twinkling fairy lights, leading to a beautifully decorated gazebo.

Inside was a small table set for two, adorned with candles and their favourite flowers—roses and daisies.

Tae: "Darling, this is amazing,"
Tae whispered, her eyes sparkling with wonder. She turned and gave a quick peck on his lips.

Kook: "It's just the beginning, love."
His heart pounding with excitement.
He says, hugging her from behind and kissing her shoulder.

They enjoyed a private dinner, waves gently crashing against the shore, providing a soothing melody.

Kook was a bundle of nerves, but he hid it well, focusing on making the evening perfect for Tae and them.

They laughed and talked about their journey together and dreaming about the future.

His eyes were sparkling with hope when the future topic came up, and Tae kept it with him.

After dinner, Kook took Tae's hand and led her to the water's edge.

A soft blanket was spread out on the sand, surrounded by lanterns that cast a warm, golden glow.

They sat down, and Kook pulled out his guitar, playing a song he had written just for her.

Tae listened, tears of joy filling her eyes as his heartfelt lyrics filled the night air.

Kook set the guitar aside when the song ended and took Tae's hands in his.

His heart raced as he gazed into her eyes, feeling the depth of his love for her.

Before he could say something, Tae smashed her lips on his and kissed him like a furious tiger.

Kook: "Love, my furious cub, you mean the world to me.
Since we met, you've filled my life with so much happiness and love.
You've shown me what it means to care for someone honestly, and I can't imagine my life without you."

Tae's eyes glistened with tears, her heart beating fast.

Tae: "Kookie..."

He took a deep breath and knelt before her, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small velvet box.

He opened it to reveal a stunning ring, the diamonds catching the light and sparkling brilliantly.

Kook: "Tae, I don't want to ask if you'll be my wife.
Instead, I want to ask if I can be your husband.
Will you let me spend the rest of my life loving and supporting you and making you as happy as you make me?
Will you marry me?"
He said, his voice filled with emotion.

Tae's breath caught in her throat as she looked at the ring, then back at Kook.

The sincerity and love in his eyes melted away her lingering doubts.

She nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Tae: "Yes, my love, my bun." she whispered, her voice trembling.

Kook's face lit up joyfully as he slipped the ring onto her finger.

He pulled her into his arms, holding her close as they let the moment's reality sink in.

Kook: "I love you so much, my darling,"
He murmured against her hair.

Tae: "I love you too, my sweetheart."
She replied, feeling a warmth spread through her entire being.

Tae: "You were a surprise, the defining moment.
I never expected it to be you, you know? But it's you. It's all you.
And now there is no looking back. Ever."

Kook: "Never."
He says, kissing on her forehead.

Their friends and family, hiding nearby, erupted in cheers and applause, rushing to congratulate the newly engaged couple.

The night became a celebration under the stars, filled with laughter, music, and joy.

Kook and Tae danced barefoot on the sand, surrounded by their loved ones, hearts full of love and happiness.

Kook and Tae found a quiet moment alone as the night drew close.

They sat by the water, hand in hand, snuggled up into each other, looking up at the star-filled sky.

Kook: "This is just the beginning, my angel."
Kook said softly, kissing her temple.

Tae: "I can't wait for our future together, my other half."
Tae replied, her eyes shining with love.

At that moment, under the vast expanse of the night sky, they knew they had found something extraordinary.

Their journey had been filled with ups and downs, but it had led them to this beautiful, unforgettable moment.

As they sat together, dreaming of their future, they knew their love story was only beginning into something more attractive.

They looked into each other's eyes and leaned in to seal their day with a kiss. The kiss, which was gentle and soft at the start turned into a fierce make-out session, their hands all over each other.

Tell me how it was...

Stay tuned😁😁