○ 17 ○

They looked into each other's eyes and leaned in to seal their day with a kiss.

The kiss, which was gentle and soft at the start turned into a fierce make-out session, their hands all over each other.

The promise of their future together, they shared a tender kiss, their lips moving in perfect harmony.

The kiss deepened, their bodies pressing closer as the warmth of the evening enveloped them.

Kook's hands roamed over Tae's back, pulling her closer until she could feel the heat of his body against hers.

The connection between them was electric, their breathing growing more erratic as their passion intensified.

With a knowing glance, Kook broke the kiss, his eyes dark with desire.

Kook: "How about we take this somewhere more private?"
He murmured, his voice low and sultry, near her ear.

Tae's heart raced at his words. She nodded, her cheeks flushed with anticipation.

They stood up, their movements fluid and charged with the promise of what was to come.

Kook helped Tae to her feet, his touch lingering on her waist as she adjusted her dress.

Once she looked at Kook like they could go ahead, Kook lifted her in a bridal way making Tae release a small yelp which made Kook chuckle and kiss her forehead and boop their noses while Tae wrapped her hand around Kook's neck while the other one traced on his features,
his mole,
his scar,
his jawline,
down his adam's apple...

Kook: "Love, you are making it hard for me?"
He says in a husky voice.

Tae: "Maybe that's the motto. Sweet love."
She says with a giggle until Kook looks down at her with a burning eye, making her go crazy.

Tae: "Koo."
She whispered out when he squeezed her waist.

As they approached the vehicle, Kook opened the door for Tae with a gentlemanly flourish. He smiled, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Kook: "After you, my love."

Tae slid into the seat, her eyes never leaving his.

The car was a cocoon of warmth and intimacy, a sharp contrast to the cool air outside.

As soon as Kook settled into the driver's seat and closed the door, Tae wasted no time. She reached over, pulling him into a fierce, passionate kiss.

Their mouths met in a clash of hunger and longing, even if it was for a few minutes.

Tae's fingers tangled in Kook's hair, tugging him closer as their tongues danced and explored together.

Kook responded with equal fervour, his hands sliding over Tae's body, exploring every curve and giving it occasional squeezes.

The kiss was wild, desperate, and filled with the intensity of their shared passion.

Kook's hands traced down Tae's sides, his touch igniting a shiver that raced through her body giving a mix of goosebumps along with the growing desire.

He slowly lowers, his fingers brushing against the edges of her dress, sending a wave of heat through her. Tae's breath hitched, her body reacting to his touch.

Kook's growing arousal pressed against her thigh, and Tae felt a rush of desire at the contact.

She could feel the hardness of him, and it only fueled her own need. Her hands roamed over his chest, feeling the strong, firm muscles beneath his shirt.

Kook's eyes twinkled with mischief as he leaned in closer.

Kook: "You know, I've been counting down the days to tonight."
He said with a grin.

Tae's pulse quickened at his words. She reached down, her hand grazing his hardness through his pants. Kook let out a groan, his grip tightening around her waist as he pulled her closer.

Tae's eyes sparkled with mischief as she pulled back slightly to meet his gaze.

Tae: "Is that so?"
She asked, her voice low and seductive.

Tae: "Well, I'm ready to make it worth the wait."
She says tracing his jawline, her voice breathy and full of promise. Well, she is addicted to it.

Kook nodded, his eyes dark with love and a hint of burning desire and lust.

Kook: "I'm all in,"
He replied, his hands roaming over her body, giving one last squeeze to her waist.

Kooks started the car, while his one hand on steering and the other on Tae's thigh.

After their time in the car, they returned to their apartment. Their desire was still burning brightly as they entered the bedroom. Tae had a special gift for Kook, something she had been waiting to give him.

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a sleek, black box. Opening it, she revealed a stunning watch symbol of their future together.

Tae: "Not all gifts are just for girls,"
She said with a smile.

Tae: "I wanted you to have something special."

Kook's eyes lit up as he took the watch from her, his fingers brushing against hers.

Kook: "Having you beside me is the biggest gift, sweetheart."

With a grin, Tae pushed him back onto the bed, climbing on top of him.

Tae: "Now, let's see how well that watch works with my timekeeping," she teased, her voice dripping with flirtation.

Kook: "I want to make it as special as we've imagined."

Tae's heart raced as she met his gaze, her eyes filled with love and desire.

Tae: "I'm ready,"
She replied, her voice a whisper of promise.

Tell me how it was...

Stay tuned