Chapter 6: The Past Of Impaler

3rd POV:

Previously Of Demon Slayers: The Vampire V.S Demons.

When he shot Giyu's sword off and hit the tree behind him and then blow up and send Giyu to the tree and make him was knocked down on the ground and then Giyu was taken surprise and make him turn his head to look behind and he saw the tree was blo...

When he shot Giyu's sword off and hit the tree behind him and then blow up and send Giyu to the tree and make him was knocked down on the ground and then Giyu was taken surprise and make him turn his head to look behind and he saw the tree was blow up in half. This make him taken surprise to see the tree was fall down on the ground and then the demon slayer turn back to see (Y/N) got his handguns at the face of Giyu.

(Y/N): "I might kill you right here...but I am not going to kill you. Whoever you are...I don't know what do you want to kill Nezuko. But one thing is don't tries to kill Nezuko and the boy will pisses off about what you did and I won't hold back until you gonna show him respect." He said to him and Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro: "*Mr. (Y/N) really care about me?*" He thought.

(Y/N): "Now then...I will let you live if you showing me the way where Nezuko and Tanjiro will be trained to become a demon slayer like you." He said to him and this make the boy taken surprise to see this demon who care about the mankind's emotions. When Giyu who was notice the glare of (Y/N) is insane and definitely insane as hell for what they saw (Y/N)'s glare isn't joke around and it was looks like a death glare hatred toward at the demon slayer.

(Y/N): "I'll let you go." He said to him and make him was let go of Giyu and make the vampire let the demon slayer got up from the ground and he is breathing out little bit and then he watch at (Y/N) who was reload the pistol gun right away.

" He said to him and make him was let go of Giyu and make the vampire let the demon slayer got up from the ground and he is breathing out little bit and then he watch at (Y/N) who was reload the pistol gun right away

(Y/N): "Okay, Tanjiro...give her to me...she can feed my blood." He said to Tanjiro and make the boy was taken surprise and he grab the girl and then he push his sister to (Y/N) and make him was got there and then (Y/N) look down at the little girl who was definitely hunger with her eyes are in pink feline up. Then (Y/N) notice the hunger on her eyes and face as well and when (Y/N) use his right hand to raise up and make him was bite down at his wrist and then (Y/N) cut himself little bit.

*DRIP*

When the blood was drip down on the snow and make Nezuko was sniffing up and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who was kneel there and make her head to raise up and then she bite down at (Y/N)'s right wrist and sucking the blood from him. Then Nezuko was finally found the blood comes from (Y/N) and it is delicious for what he just made and make Nezuko is done sucking the blood comes from the vampire and this make her gasps out and she fainted down on the snow.