Prologue 01: The Death Of Dracula

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

I lost everything for what I have.

A good man must protecting the innocent people.

A good man who was become the king to save the village.

But all everything that I care about...is lost and everything around to me that I really need is happy...my wife was death...and the other rest that I really care about...they are gone...the Ottoman empire kill the rest of my people and destroyed my whole life and they kidnapped my child...my own son. Now I am going to save my son by myself and I promise to you, Mina...I'm going to rescue our son and bring him back here by myself and I will not let you down.

Marks my words, Mina.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Son, I need you to listen to me...Go with the priest." He said to his own son.

Integra: "W-What? W-What about you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I cannot come with you...there is too much dangerous for me out there and I want you to be brave and no matter for what you do...you can take my throne and sat there and become the king and put the new place for yourself." He said to him and this make the blonde haired boy was got tears out of his eyes and keep crying out and make him wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist.

Integra: "NO! NO! NO! NO! I can't leave you, father!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Integra...please..." He said to Integra and then the priest had no choice and he grab the young boy with him and begin to drag him away from these vampires that (Y/N) infect them with his blood and power and then (Y/N) was give the boy to him right away and make him turn his head to look up at his son going along with the priest. Then (Y/N) was finally give his son to the priest and make sure that the father keep him safe from now on and until (Y/N) who is definitely seen this is worst what happened right now and all everybody...the villages are become monsters around to him that he just turn them to become bloodlust demons.

(Y/N): "He's safe....He's safe." He said and then he use the vampire power to release the clouds out and then let the sun coming right up.

After the death of mine and make me was going to rest right away and then I know this moment the way I am going to die by the sun...it is my own weakness from the sun that I am going to die and send to straight to heaven with my wife.

Mina.

Hang on.

I am coming for you.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

In Reality Of World.

(Y/N): "*GASP*" He was gasp out in taken surprise and make him opened his eyes out and let out a lot of breathing and keep breathing and make him turn his head to look up to the sky and he saw the sun is hurting him. Then (Y/N) tries to covering himself but he didn't felt anything like this before and make (Y/N) look at himself and he didn't got burning alive by the sun and it looks like he didn't felt anything.

(Y/N): "W-What? B-But impossible...I-I should be death." He said to himself and make him heard there was a noise and loud of bird noises comes from outside and then (Y/N) got up from the ground and make him went to the bushes and then he was walk through the trees. Then (Y/N) is finally come out of the woods by himself and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice there is a whole beautiful place around in this new world for what he didn't know about it and when he walk to the light.

He stepped out of the light and make him taken surprise for what he just saw there is a beautiful mountain with sunlight and also everything around is snowing...lot of snowing.

(Y/N): "W-Where am I?" He asked himself and he didn't know about this whole things

To Be Continued.