Chapter 26: The Train

3rd POV:

Previously Of Demon Slayers: The Vampire V.S Demons.

Then (Y/N) was going to beat the crap out of this Gyutaro and torn the shred out of him and finally he is knocked down on the ground and then Daiki who was only left and make her was kneel down on the ground and she saw her brother was been killed by the pureblood vampire. When she look up at (Y/N) who turn his head slowly look at her and make her notice this is the end of her and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Now then....where is Muzan?" He asked her and make her wasn't said anything and she felt scare little bit right now and she know this is end for her but until she finally giving up and she told (Y/N) and other Demon Slayers about where is Muzan and the other Upper-Moon really is and (Y/N) have to take them all out.

Daiki: "*Oh no, I'm going to die! I'm going to die-*" She thought but then (Y/N) grab her and he use his hand to give it to her and he told her.

(Y/N): "Drink my blood...and it will help you away from Muzan." He said to her and make her was confuse and she didn't know what is he doing.

(Y/N): "Do it or you want to survive?" He asked her and make her seen this and she was grab his hand and then she bite down his hand and make her sucking the blood comes from (Y/N) and then she is sucking all of it. When finally she is done to drinking and make her let out gasp and she tries to breathing out and finally she was fall down on the ground.

Tanjiro: "W-What did you do to her?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "Nothing, I just did the same thing to your sister before." He said to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "Yeah, I get it...Dracula-san." He said.

(Y/N): "Alright, she tell us the information about Upper-Moons and Muzan...also we should head back and take some rest...we did our best back there." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both begin to moving out right away and they are going back to the Hashira's home.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Daiki: "*GASP*" She gasp out in surprise and make her turn her head to look around and she notice herself that she was in the room and make her was taken surprise that she saw the sun is shining on her.

Daiki: "*HISS*" She was hissing out and make her waiting for what happened and she didn't feel anything and make her turn her head to look over there and the sun didn't hurt her and then she was taken surprise that she didn't feel anything pain.

Daiki: "W-Why am I not burning?" She asked herself.

(Y/N): "That because you use drink my power." He said to her and make her gasp out and she turn around and she saw (Y/N) who was stood right there by himself and then he is still staring her with his eyes turn into red feline and make her pointing her finger at him and she said.

Daiki: "You...how did you-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "You want me to save you right? From Muzan?" He asked her and make her remembered in the past and she nod her head that she was forgot about it and then (Y/N) explaining to her about what happened and make her was taken surprise and shock for what she heard that. Then she just shook her head that she is understanding about it and then she ask him for what she want and (Y/N) ask her about the whole things out there and the other Upper Moons where are they right now and she told them the location that (Y/N) and the other Demon Slayer that they need to go there.

Daiki: "The train...that's where the other demon and Azaka is living there." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks for the information, my dear....now shall we get going until you are ready to fight for the mankind?" He asked her.