Chapter 18: The Tsuzumi Mansion Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "An mansion?" He ask himself.

Tanjiro: "I've never seen it before

Tanjiro: "I've never seen it before." He said to himself and then the three of them were take a walk over there and then they both stood right there and then Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro: "I smell blood, but there's something..." He said to Zenitsu and he wants to know about what smell comes from.

Zenitsu: "Eh? You smell something?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "What would that be, Tanjiro?" He asked him.

Tanjiro: "I guess...we are going to take a look at it." Tanjiro said to him and then the three of them were heard there were small sobs and whimpering comes from the two kids over there and they both were scared also terrified as hell and this make (Y/N) was confuse more and he was wondering why are they here here.

" Tanjiro said to him and then the three of them were heard there were small sobs and whimpering comes from the two kids over there and they both were scared also terrified as hell and this make (Y/N) was confuse more and he was wondering why are ...

(Y/N): "It's alright, kids....we aren't going to hurt you. We just want to know what happened here?" He asked the two of them and then the two children were thinking about what her say and then the two of them told (Y/N), Tanjiro, and Zenitsu about what happened and then they both were got their big brother was taken by the demons and then these monsters are gonna pay for what they must do and this make (Y/N) heard a voice.

???: "H-H-H-Help me..." He said and when (Y/N) turn to look and he saw the boy who was injure badly wounded and he was fall to (Y/N) but he had him in his arms and then (Y/N) set the boy down on the ground and the two children were scream out in fear for what they saw the man is dead...and then (Y/N) was check at the boy...but he is dead...and definitely dead.

Tanjiro: "Is this your brother?" He asked the two of them.

???1: "No, he's not my brother...my brother was inside there....He's trouble!" He said.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch, he's dead....Anyway, we are going in there right now." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) was take his handgun out and he is holding the weapon and he was load the handgun by himself.