Chapter 20: The Failure Of Assassin

3rd POV:

Back to Muzan.

Muzan: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out in anger and make him felt pissing off about what he heard the two demons for what he summoned and it is failure...because he saw the true strength of this monster...this Dracula...who is he? Where did he came from?

???1: "Master, let me eliminate this Dracula." He said.

???2: "No, me! Master! I want to see how strong is he!" He said.

???3: "Master, do not worry...we can handle this monster by ourselves. We can kill his head off!" He said to him and then they both were talking and keep talking and finally they heard Muzan shout out to them.

Muzan: "Shut up! Let me think!" He said to them and then he was tries to think out and this is a failure for him that he is going to die badly by (Y/N)'s wrath and vampire power...now what else is Muzan doing right now.

(Y/N): "You know the name of mine...I am Dracula...I am the king of vampires.~" He said to him.

Muzan: "*Whoever you are....whatever you are...The Impaler...The Prince Of Darkness. You are no match to me*" He thought.

...

...

...

...

...

(A/N: Are you sure about that?)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.