Chapter 25: The Twins Upper-Moons

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) is in the living room and make him is sleeping in the ground and then he just laying on the bed and sleep little bit until he heard the door knocking and make him opened his eyes out and taken surprise and then he is slowly got up from the ground. Then (Y/N) was yawn out and make him felt tired as hell and then he slowly got up from the bed and he cracking his bones and body that make him felt much better.

(Y/N): "Damn, I've been good better about this." He said to himself.

When he was walk to the door and opened out and make him taken surprise to see there is Aoi who is about to knock the door when she saw (Y/N) is shirtless but thank god that he got his own pant on. This make her blushing up for what she saw (Y/N) is shirtless and...holy shit...he got 6 pack muscles on himself and it seems he was definitely work hard to become stronger.

Aoi: "..." She didn't say anything.

(Y/N): "Shoot, I am sorry...I didn't mean to-"

Aoi: "No, it's okay...anyway the master want you to eat breakfast with us? Do you want to join?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure, let me take a dress first...then we can meet up there." He said to her.

Aoi: "Thank you, Dracula-san...you are surely nice person." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, I'll be there sooner if I could." He said to her and then she was going to walk ahead and leave (Y/N) alone in the room by himself and make him was dressing up with his clothes on and after he is done and he take a long walk up there by himself. Then (Y/N) went up there and he saw there was a lot of foods are in the table and it seems all everyone in here and they both having a breakfast foods by themselves.

 Then (Y/N) went up there and he saw there was a lot of foods are in the table and it seems all everyone in here and they both having a breakfast foods by themselves

(Y/N): "Hmph....seems delicious foods you got there." He said to them and then Aoi notice (Y/N) is here right on the time and she was grab (Y/N)'s hand and then she take him to sit next with Tanjiro and then he take a seat down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was eating the breakfast foods with the others and they both having a good talk like jokes and funny and seems they having good time with friends.

After the breakfast was done and (Y/N) is in the room that he want to meet the master also (Y/N) and Kagaya are gonna talk to each others about Muzan and his origin that (Y/N) want to know how it is begin right now...he want to know the whole things. When Kagaya who was heard this and make him sigh out and he shall telling (Y/N) about the story of Muzan Kibutsuji and something much more about this mysterious demon king like how did he get this power or how did he become a demon.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....seems he is a mutant...but not anything for what I notice. He seems like the Master of Vampire." He said to Kagaya.

Kagaya: "Is the Master of Vampire was same like Muzan?" He asked (Y/N).