Prologue 02: Second Chance

3rd POV:

Previously Of Demon Slayers: The Vampire V.S Demons.

In Reality Of World.

(Y/N): "*GASP*" He was gasp out in taken surprise and make him opened his eyes out and let out a lot of breathing and keep breathing and make him turn his head to look up to the sky and he saw the sun is hurting him. Then (Y/N) tries to covering himself but he didn't felt anything like this before and make (Y/N) look at himself and he didn't got burning alive by the sun and it looks like he didn't felt anything.

(Y/N): "W-What? B-But impossible...I-I should be dead." He said to himself and make him heard there was a noise and loud of bird noises comes from outside and then (Y/N) got up from the ground and make him went to the bushes and then he was walk through the trees. Then (Y/N) is finally come out of the woods by himself and make him turn his head to look over there and he notice there is a whole beautiful place around in this new world for what he didn't know about it and when he walk to the light.

He stepped out of the light and make him taken surprise for what he just saw there is a beautiful mountain with sunlight and also everything around is snowing...lot of snowing.

(Y/N): "W-Where am I?" He asked himself and he didn't know about this whole things and make him was turn his head to look around and he had no idea where the hell he really is and this surprise him for what he can see everything around here and it...

(Y/N): "W-Where am I?" He asked himself and he didn't know about this whole things and make him was turn his head to look around and he had no idea where the hell he really is and this surprise him for what he can see everything around here and it is start to looks like beautiful. This place was looks like beautiful and all everything is beautiful around here and make (Y/N) just stare at the living beautiful place by himself and then the undead vampire was look at the sun and the sun is hitting (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh no...the sun...it-" He tries to covering himself up but he couldn't feeling it and he didn't feel anything for what he really just felt burning up and make him taken surprise and he turn his head to look down at his both hands. Then (Y/N) was tries to see his hands didn't burning and he just couldn't felt burning up by the sun and make (Y/N) was taken surprise that he didn't feel the sun burn him up.

(Y/N): "W-What? Am I not burning? Impossible." He said to himself.

???: "That because...you are a daylight walker." He said to (Y/N) and make him was taken surprise for what he heard the voice comes from someone else is here and make him turn around and he saw there was a white figure who stood right there. Then (Y/N) can see this man...or whatever it is...but it is talk to him like real and (Y/N) is a vampire and he can see a ghosts and dead men as well but spirits...anyway this must be a god who came to him.

anyway this must be a god who came to him