Chapter 23: The Promise

3rd POV:

At Night.

After the trial of (Y/N), Tanjiro, and Nezuko...that the three of them are become Hashira members and they both were fighting for the mankind and future of this world and they will protect the innocent people and exterminate those demons out there and they will do whatever it takes to save the world from the darkness. Then (Y/N) share his story and the tragic past to them about his world, castle, kingdom, people, and his love ones that he lost everything by the Ottoman Empire and they are the one who killing them all.

Then (Y/N) was make a deal with the devil and that is Master of Vampires and the reason why he would become to protect his people and kingdom and the only way for what he need to make a promise for his people and love ones. So, that's how he make a deal with the devil to accept the part of game from Master Vampire and how he really become the monster who make the other humans seen him as a monster.

As for (Y/N) who was having a words with the man who is blinded and he seems to be blinding that he cannot see and make the man revealed out to be the Master.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki.

Kagaya has a calm demeanor, showing genuine care about the members of the Demon Slayers, considering them his children. He is also able to handle criticism well and is honest about his weaknesses; one being his inability to become a Demon Slayer despite being their main leader. In order to make up for this, he remembers every single member of the corps and visits the deceased members at their cemetery on a daily basis until he could no longer move due to his illness.

While he may seem lenient, he gives due consideration to reason and when a situation is clear of any biases, as shown when he willingly accepted the situation of Tanjiro and Nezuko (via a letter from Sakonji Urokodaki) and even defended their cause when there are others who thought otherwise. His manner of speaking, while generally fluid and gentle, is extremely tactful; using words and intonations in a way that the person he talks to would listen. His tactful and charismatic speech is even able to make the likes of the initially passive Muichiro Tokito and the impulsive Sanemi Shinazugawa listen to what he has to say without conveying anything that would rile them up.

Kagaya: "I see, Mr. Dracula. I am quiet understand about the story of you...it seems to be tragic and sad past of your life." He said.

(Y/N): "Yes, Master Ubuyashiki...as you can see I am dead and reincarnated with a second chance to become better person. After I got second chance in this new world and I have no idea where I am...but the only two missing parts is my wife is dead and my son...I don't know where is he or maybe he become the king when he sat on my throne." He said to Kagaya.

Kagaya: "Hmmm..." He said and then the other Hashiras felt bad tragic past and story of (Y/N) and the women were definitely felt bad about his past and the story and they would know much more about him. Then (Y/N) sigh and he is done to tell the story and make him look at the master and he said.

(Y/N): "Now I would help you to fight these demons and Muzan...the Upper moons...I will kill them...I am going to kill them all and that's my promise." He said to the blind man and make him smile and he said.

Kagaya: "Of course, Mr. Dracula." He said to (Y/N).

To Be Continued.