Chapter 4: Protect Nezuko At All Cost!!!!

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Huh....what a bad day." He said to himself.

Tanjiro: "Mister, are you alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, I'm fine....I just really tired and hungry..." He said to him and make him was looking at Tanjiro who was surprise to seen a foreigner.

(Y/N): "By the way, is there any foods that I can eat? I'm starving." He said to him and make Tanjiro nod his head that he and his family will make the foods right away and it does looks like that make (Y/N) is going to get something to eat. But first then (Y/N) went to the room by himself and he was definitely take his coat, and black leather gloves off and then (Y/N) take a look at the reflection mirror of himself and he can seen the hideous monster form comes from (Y/N) and make him remember the past between him and his wife.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out and make him grab the locket necklace and take it out and make him was opened it out and he saw his lovely wife and his son.

(Y/N): "Mirena..." He said to the picture.

When (Y/N) was remember her badly and make him lean his head down to the picture and he kiss it and make him close his eyes out and let out a sigh with long death sigh that he miss his lovely wife and son. Then (Y/N) just put his hands on his face and make him want to keep the frustration out of his head that he win over the Ottoman Empire and he kill Mehmed that he win against that bastard...and he save his own son.

(Y/N): "I don't know where he really is, Mirena. But he will be fine...our son Integra will be fine in our world." He said to her and he close the necklace locket and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look down at his hand that he seen himself was pale...but of course he is a vampire and he can see the monster always in there with him.

(Y/N): "*I hope that other vampire will be not appeared here...If I see him again and I'm going to kill him and took the power for what he tries to do. But wherever he really is...I have bad feeling about the Master of vampire will be here anytime or soon.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was begin to put the necklace down on the table and then (Y/N) grab something else from the black leather trench coat and what he is holding a blood bag.

*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was begin to put the necklace down on the table and then (Y/N) grab something else from the black leather trench coat and what he is holding a blood bag

(Y/N): "I need to drink first before...I will lose out of control from the blood loss." He said to himself and make him grab the blood bag and then he start to drinking it all by himself and then after he drink it all and make him gasp out little bit. Then (Y/N) look up with a snarl comes from (Y/N)'s vampire face form and make him was growl with snarl out little bit and finally calm down by himself and then (Y/N) turn to look at the reflection of mirror again and he can see the vampire form face finally slowing back into his normal face form.