Chapter 24: You're A Hero

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) was on the rooftop of the temple and make him just sat there and quietly by himself and then (Y/N) just stare at the beautiful full moon bright light and yep

When (Y/N) was on the rooftop of the temple and make him just sat there and quietly by himself and then (Y/N) just stare at the beautiful full moon bright light and yep...that looks like beautiful as hell. Then (Y/N) is going to take a seat there and chilling little bit when he was open the necklace and he saw the picture of his lovely wife Mirena and his own son stood between with him and then he can see them that they are happy family.

(Y/N): "*Singing*" He was singing out in a song and make him was singing song perfect looks like an angel to him and then (Y/N) just singing and keep singing out little bit.

When he was singing and keep singing out and until he was remembered the part with past of his family and people...then (Y/N) couldn't forget it and make him was sigh out and he doesn't want to forget the past and all everything that he did to avenge them....they both rest in the heaven.

Shinobu: "How are you doing?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at the girl who was appeared here right on the time.

Shinobu: "Why would you be out here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Just sit here and watch the beautiful moon...now why would you ask?" He asked her.

Shinobu: "Aren't you going to sleep right now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I may not...but I do not go to sleep or tired...I am still thinking lot of my mind right now." He said to Shinobu and then she was definitely thinking (Y/N) is a good man but he never been going through like this. Then Shinobu tries to sit beside with him and she ask him in question that she want to know more much about him.

Shinobu: "Well, may if I want to heard about your life and kingdom? The family? What are they looks like?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is classified." He said.

Shinobu: "What about Mirena? How did you meet her?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, it is long ago...but I should tell you the whole things of me and Mirena...we were meet and fallen love." He said and then he explaining to her and the whole story that he meet with this woman how he love and how much times that he was spending the time with her for long time ago.

(Y/N): "Let me ask you a question? Am I a hero or monster? Which answer it is?" He asked her and make her silent and she didn't know what to said and she say.

Shinobu: "You're a hero, Mr. Dracula." She said to (Y/N).

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was going to take a walk around the place of Hashira's hideout and it seems it is big very big where the rest of those Hashiras are in the temple and they both having a good time and (Y/N) who is smile little bit and seems to be alright...when (Y/N) is walk up there and until he bump into someone else who is walk here and carrying the bucket.

???: "Hey, watch where you going-" She tries to said but interrupted when she look up at (Y/N) who walk here and then he smile little bit.

Aoi.

(Y/N): "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump at you like this." He said to her and make her nod her head and then he was helping her to get the clothes on and then (Y/N) is take her to the other room that he helping her with the other stuffs because he is a helpful person and he want to help with something up. Then Aoi would thanks for (Y/N)'s helps and he won't mind of it because he is always care those people around to him and remind of his own kingdom before.

So he meet Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were training their best to survive and they training how to become Hashira and warriors that they need to become a demon slayers and that's good for them that they need to learn. Then (Y/N) gladly that they doing work hard their best to fight and exterminate those demons apart off by themselves...and that's why it is best for them to learning to fight and kills.

Except for (Y/N)...no need to be trained because he got already what he wants...and he was in the past before but now it is changed already.

(Y/N): "Muzan...get ready...I'm going to burn everything you have.~" He said.

To Be Continued.