Chapter 11: The Swamp Demon

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When the two of them are walking out to somewhere else in this world and then they visit to the village or maybe a town and that's where the two of them are going up there and they take their relax by themselves. Then (Y/N) was put his hands on his coat's pockets and make him just chilling little bit and when he was got his sunglasses on and covering the blind from the sun and thanks for his hat.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm*" He thought.

Tanjiro: "What's wrong, mister Dracula?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am pretty shock to see all everything around here was beautiful...pretty much simple about this town and it is remind of my own kingdom with my people." He said to him and make the young boy was smiled up.

Tanjiro: "This bring back your memory, isn't it?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, my boy...it seems bring the memory back to me and I was remember this for long time ago." He said to him and make the young boy was chuckling out little bit and then the two of them are going to take a long walk out in this world. After the two of them got attentions comes from some people...but except for the females seen (Y/N)'s handsome face with long hair as well and this make them blushing hard to see he is beautiful and handsome.

Of course...vampires are beautiful creatures...but they are dangerous.

When the two of them are walking out to somewhere and until they notice there is a little boy walk here with a scare on his face and failure as well that make the boy felt depress on his face and he had a bruise in left side. Then an little bit bruise in his right eye and make him was got lot of bad luck for been through and it seems the boy lost someone else that he love.

 Then an little bit bruise in his right eye and make him was got lot of bad luck for been through and it seems the boy lost someone else that he love

???: "Why don't they believe me? After I tell them the truth....how come they don't believe me? The demon took her alive." He said to himself and then (Y/N) with Tanjiro notice the boy who was been bad through and the two of them were going to ask the boy a question.

Tanjiro: "Mister, I we believe you." He said.

???: "R-Really? But how are you going to believe me?"

(Y/N): "That's because I can sense your heart telling the truth and your voice as well." He said to him and make the young man heard this and make (Y/N) was ask the boy.

(Y/N): "Boy...tell me what happened in this village?" He asked him and make the boy explaining to (Y/N) and Tanjiro about what happened and this make the two of them understand about the missing girls were been taken or kidnapped by a demon.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...seems we got our case right now.~" He said to them with a smirk on his face and then he is going to fight these demons by himself.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When the little girl who walk out in the alleyway by herself and then she turn her head to look at around and she didn't see anything...but something make her fear and afraid of whatever it is coming for her. When she was turn around and then she start to walking away from here and out of nowhere something just raise up and prepare to grab her in the leg...but out of nowhere there was an hand grab the arm.