Chapter 16: The True Monster

3rd POV:

Back to Muzan.

Muzan: "Bring me the heads of the Demon Slayers who wears hanafuda earrings and other one who was foreigner with...black coat and black hair. Is that understood?" He said to them.

 Is that understood?" He said to them

Yahaba & Susamaru.

Yahaba: "Yes, my lord." He said.

Susamaru: "Your wish is under our command." She said to him and then the two of them were leaving right away and make them both begin to moving out to somewhere else in this place and they will find the two demon slayers by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood there and he was smoking the cigarette by himself and he was sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) just look outside by himself and he could see the full moon is up and it is beautiful as well. Then (Y/N) is sigh out little bit and make him saw Tamayo who was smoking the cigarette by herself and the two of them were stood right there and watching the beautiful moon was rise right there.

(Y/N): "What brings you here, Tamayo?" He asked her.

Tamayo: "I just want to talk with you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "About what?" He asked her.

Tamayo: "Your story and the past...What Tanjiro told me about you are a vampire." She said.

(Y/N): "How much did he tell you like a lot and everything?" He asked her.

Tamayo: "A lot...You're him...aren't you? The Legendary Dracula The King of Vampires?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Yes, I'm nothing like anyone that you just saw." He said to her.

Tamayo: "Why did you become like this?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then he doesn't know what to tells her but he felt shame to tell her the story of his past and make him was sigh out little bit.

(Y/N): "There was another monster like me. He was a vampire...but different vampire...he's the master of vampire."

Tamayo: "So, did he the one who change you into monster?" She asked (Y/N).

Tamayo: "..." She didn't said anything.

(Y/N): "This monster....want me to part of his game and as I was death and I am no longer to be part of his game anymore and I am finally free by myself." He said to her.

Tamayo: "How many of you or him are out there, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I do not know...but I am no longer his slave or anything else for what I become. I am myself right now." He said to her and make her silent and she was listening about this story and seems this poor man who was been going through...he was protecting his people and his family away from the Ottoman Empire who want to take the children as boys...not girls. Then (Y/N) was still standing right there by himself and he stood right there as silence and he look down at the waters down on the ground.