Chapter 12: Meet Demon King Muzan

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) was with Tanjiro are going out to somewhere else that they both just going to take a walks out to somewhere else that they are going out to this world and make the two of them were walking like chilling

When (Y/N) was with Tanjiro are going out to somewhere else that they both just going to take a walks out to somewhere else that they are going out to this world and make the two of them were walking like chilling. Then the two of them look at each others and they both smile up little bit and (Y/N) who is seems to be chilling because he didn't know how to says and only what he really know is...he can experience around in this world and (Y/N) find this world was beautiful and amazing.

Truly Amazing Beautiful.

A lot of beautiful.

Tanjiro: "What's with you now, Mr. Dracula?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is beautiful...I've never seen how beautiful place like this before, Tanjiro." He said to him.

Tanjiro: "Yes, that could be fun." She said to (Y/N) and make the two of them are going to tale a lot of walks and Tanjiro look at this man and remind of his own father and then the two of them are walk out to somewhere else in this journey that they need to move. Then the two of them were walking and as for Nezuko who is resting in the box and make her close her eyes in sleeping and she is tired and she must be rest from now on.

(Y/N): "My mother told me." He begin to singing out a song and this make Tanjiro taken surprise for what he gonna sing a song and this make Tanjiro gonna heard (Y/N) singing out.

My mother told me

Someday I will buy

Galleys with good oars

Sail to distant shores

My mother told me

Someday I will buy (buy)

Galleys with good oars

Sail to distant shores

Stand up on the prow

Noble barque I steer

(Steady) steady course to the haven

Hew many foe-men

Hew many foe-men

My mother told me

Someday I will buy

Galleys with good oars

Sail to distant shores

My mother told me

Someday I will buy (buy)

Galleys with good oars

Sail to distant shores